Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ViperOne 6.2.1 Questions

Tip us?
 
JoeColadarci
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] ViperOne 6.2.1 Questions

Hello. I just flashed this ROM and the phone works. I have all my apps and contacts, etc. However, besides it showing in the Software Information section of the About page, there is absolutely no indication of the ROM being installed. My home screen is black and I lost my top status bar normally showing the signal, time, battery life, etc. Any ideas?
 
SakreD
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 29
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColadarci View Post
Hello. I just flashed this ROM and the phone works. I have all my apps and contacts, etc. However, besides it showing in the Software Information section of the About page, there is absolutely no indication of the ROM being installed. My home screen is black and I lost my top status bar normally showing the signal, time, battery life, etc. Any ideas?
Did you "Remove Sense" and select to install Google Now Launcher in the Viper installer? Because that was giving me issues similar to yours. Try doing another clean install and this time either do not remove Sense, or if you decide to remove sense select Nova Launcher instead.
 
JoeColadarci
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default Oops

Turns out I was only flashing the update. After reading more into it I realized the ROM was 1.3g and flashed it, then the update.




Quote:
Originally Posted by SakreD View Post
Did you "Remove Sense" and select to install Google Now Launcher in the Viper installer? Because that was giving me issues similar to yours. Try doing another clean install and this time either do not remove Sense, or if you decide to remove sense select Nova Launcher instead.
 
JoeColadarci
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default Battery Life

So, my phone has been unplugged for about 2 hours. It was barely used and just about all apps are closed. My battery is down to 88%. How can I improve the battery life? Is there any kind of "tweek" available?
 
fanbogo
Old
#5  
fanbogo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 170
Posts: 908
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColadarci View Post
So, my phone has been unplugged for about 2 hours. It was barely used and just about all apps are closed. My battery is down to 88%. How can I improve the battery life? Is there any kind of "tweek" available?
your apps eating battery and there is no tweak, you can change kernel, im using v059 from poondog


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
 
Nathalie345
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default HELP! Statusbar changed into white Icons

I need help! I didn't know where to post it, so I try it here..
My "Circle Batterie" in ViperOne 6.2.0 which normally changes the colours (100-75% = blue; 74-50% = green ...) is suddenly white.
And the Icons like the alarm clock, bluetooth... is white too even though I set purple as the colour of these.

Thank You for answer.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Give Your Android Wear Device a Lock Screen with Lockable

Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more

Forums Added for the LG G Watch R and Samsung Gear S

A little over a week ago, LG “inadvertently” let the world know about the … more

Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more

Pushbullet Updated with SMS Send Ability

Pushbullet is one of thoseapplications that every Android lover should have installed on his or … more