Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Back to Stock "No Partition" any more

OP smrtfondumuser

12th June 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
So Cal
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Galaxy tab 2 7.0 gt-p3113 Was rooted, downloaded stock rom from sammobile and flashed with odin 3.07. Everything looked fine, but has been glitchy. Noticed that I no longer have a partition on the internal SD. Is this cause for concern? OR How to I reflash stock rom and get the required partition? I went back to stock for the upcoming Updates. Thanks in advance
12th June 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 113

579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtfondumuser

Galaxy tab 2 7.0 gt-p3113 Was rooted, downloaded stock rom from sammobile and flashed with odin 3.07. Everything looked fine, but has been glitchy. Noticed that I no longer have a partition on the internal SD. Is this cause for concern? OR How to I reflash stock rom and get the required partition? I went back to stock for the upcoming Updates. Thanks in advance

Flash the stock rom and use the correct PIT file in odin at the same time.
If you have a 16gig device and accidentally flash 8gig you won't have half of your sd.. if you have 8 and try a 16 pit it will fail on partitioning.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
So Cal

9 posts
More
"correct PIT file in odin" , would this be a separate file to add to odin? I have flashed a few roms with odin, but never came accross this issue. I will also go back to Sammobile and look for a different stock version. AGAIN, Thanks. Huge fan of the work on this site.
13th June 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
So Cal

9 posts
More
I did some checking, looked at another tab and could not find a partition. Seems the later versions are missing some things, one is the "Developer" options in settings. Still have an "error" somewhere in the system but I am not savvy enough to know how to find it or fix it. Anyway, went backwards in ICS to go forward. Will see how this works out !!!! Back to a stock ROM for awhile.
14th June 2014, 11:39 PM   |  #5  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 426

658 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtfondumuser

I did some checking, looked at another tab and could not find a partition. Seems the later versions are missing some things, one is the "Developer" options in settings. Still have an "error" somewhere in the system but I am not savvy enough to know how to find it or fix it. Anyway, went backwards in ICS to go forward. Will see how this works out !!!! Back to a stock ROM for awhile.

go to settings, about tab and tap on the build # about 7 times to enable "developer setttings" (if rooted of course)
The Following User Says Thank You to CSP III For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #6  

7 posts
Tablet then how do i get Launcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP III

go to settings, about tab and tap on the build # about 7 times to enable "developer setttings" (if rooted of course)

iam having a difficult problem my tab 2 P3113 boots with out a launcher installed i have no idea what to do it says something bout HANDSHAKES then stops it will never goto the stock home screen like if it was brand new i just want to shut my tablet off and back on with no problems can u help me please
24th July 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #7  
Flag Detroit

658 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzon88

iam having a difficult problem my tab 2 P3113 boots with out a launcher installed i have no idea what to do it says something bout HANDSHAKES then stops it will never goto the stock home screen like if it was brand new i just want to shut my tablet off and back on with no problems can u help me please

Thinking you may have to reflash your current ROM. What are you using now. Are you rooted with custom recovery. I hope. If not you are going to have to do that. Or check up on Odin and use that to just reinstall a ROM of choice

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th July 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #8  

7 posts
good Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP III

Thinking you may have to reflash your current ROM. What are you using now. Are you rooted with custom recovery. I hope. If not you are going to have to do that. Or check up on Odin and use that to just reinstall a ROM of choice

i can only get into it for a sec. i guess i have V4.0.1 and its ICS also yes i have CWM recovery i believe its 6.1.1 lol omg man i dnt no wut to do
24th July 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #9  
Flag Detroit

658 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzon88

i can only get into it for a sec. i guess i have V4.0.1 and its ICS also yes i have CWM recovery i believe its 6.1.1 lol omg man i dnt no wut to do

Update your recovery to the latest one available thru Android Andis thread and then flash a new KitKat ROM. Your running a very outdated and laggy setup. The new ROMs are so much better. Read up on it in the development section. You can do it, just read,read,read and then go for it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread