Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][KIT KAT][n9005 & n900P/V] All Backs Black Note 3 TouchWiz 4.4+ [15-06-2014]

Tip us?

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdio View Post
Dear Xda user chieco

As you are not a newbie, it wouldn't be necessary to remember you some XDA protocols here, but:

a) When someone has been helpful in some way for you, it's a nice practise clicking his Thanks button:
- You never thanked the OP who has worked very hard to handle you for free the package you are using;
- You never thanked me anywhere. This has been profitable indeed as it's helping me upgrade my own patience to an endless one;

1. Don't lecture me.
2. I think I just DID thank you in my last Post(and many others)! Didn't u realize it while qouting my thanks for this lousy comeback of urs
3. I am Sorry but is my written down Thanks not good enough for u? Sorry but u and many People are just Pathetic! U know this isn't Street Fighter and the thanks bar isn't ur life bar. It's sad how you and other Members get hard watching their Thanks bar grow, thanking each other for every little (sometimes stupid) Post they make.
4.Grow Up!

Quote:
b) While posting huge contents (code, images, ...) there is a Post Composition Feature available for all of us that is the HIDE tag. This prevents the flood of a thread keeping it friendly readable. I'm not the OP but I do strongly suggest you to edit your here quoted post enclosing those images in such tags. Would be nice.

Alright I will take this on board. I thought resizing my images would be enough. (I mean I didn't post images with a super high resolution but what ever)

Quote:
I see that the WiFi is OK ... good to know it too.

HAHAHA.... still holding a grudge up against me for this.... Live long and prosper (basically what I'm saying is Grow up/Ger over It!)

Quote:
The screens you posted are from SecContacts. SecPhone will be active during a call only.

Thanks for this bit I learned something.

Quote:
Everything seems misplaced right? so it may be a layout mismatch between what a Custom ROMs have and a Stock doesn't. Inside ABB zip SecContacts.apk folder contains any XMLs? If so, don't use them.

U should know this best that ABB doesn't contain any .XML files! ABB only contains .png's (that's why it never breaks anyones Wifi )

The Xposed Module S5 SystemUI Theme was to blame for this. I simply put SecContacts_OSup.apk (Contacts) on the Blacklist for the 3-Dot Menu and everything was fine. (A wild victory emoticon appears)

Quote:
My S4 is gone and I can't have 100% certainty here (please someone help this failing brain) but that shouldn't be. I had these odd backgrounds on the S5 and only XML edits cured them.

Seems like u done this before. Can you help us solve this Problem? Telling us which .XML's to edit which strings and so on?
I mean otherwise we have to re-name All Blacks Black ABB to Most Blacks Black and some just dark grey or something! MBBASJDGOS

Quote:
Yes. It is. You already have the knowledge and meanings needed to do what you want.

You are 100% right! After sitting down and spending some time I figure it out. Of course I had some Help/Guidance from u which I am grateful for.

Quote:
To end that phrase you used a "victory" emoticon ???

Dear Xda user, you have a peculiar way of expressing yourself that may exceed others limits but not my new endless one.

Yes that's right I USED A VICTORY EMOTICON HAHAHAHA....... I FOUND A FLAW IN UR THEME HAHAHAHA......
sorry but u blow things out of proportion. U probably behave this way because u haven't been over Wifi-Gate.
I believed this is some kind of a Contest. Just like that one back on the S4 Thread. But seems like no prize for me.

Quote:
ATM you are the only one that ever reported this and the wi-fi.

and the wi-fi, and the wi-fi, and the wi-fi

Seems like I've hit a nerve right there I mean if you wanna talk to a professional go ahead. Later u can send me the Bill and I take care of it. I really don't want u live like this. This is inhuman and it must be very hard for u

Quote:
Live long and prosper.

U too Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmethod View Post
We appreciate all suggestions/constructive criticism from our users
Quote:
As for your opinions on parts of the theme that you find "ugly", it is probably best to keep these sorts of opinions to yourself

Yeah right........

I mean I clearly stated that what I'm about to write is purely subjective and personal taste. I Wasn't even mean! "Ugly" is the right word for those arrows. I could been way more harsh but I wasn't i just was telling the truth from my point of view. But hey in the men time I learned if I don't like something Just Change it. But when I first saw those arrows I was very agitated no worse I was Shocked! Like Brasil was after the 7-1 loss against Germany.

Quote:
many hours/days/weeks/months go into creating, polishing and maintaining something that is given freely (if you noticed neither Kdio or I ask for donations, our time is given freely) not just in our threads, but all throughout XDA.

No one denied that! Well at least I didn't. Thanks again to the both of u who spend this time creating this AWESOME Theme.

Quote:
If you don't like an element of the work you are using (not just this but anything) by all means change it to your taste.

AMEN!

Quote:
As for the contacts picture, Kdio has updated it on his S5 iteration of ABB but I have chosen to leave it this way for the Note as I have a fondness for the little guy . Although, If there are enough requests for an update to the pic I will gladly change it as I can adjust it to my own taste.

For this I have to admit that I was to quick to judge. I got used to them and like them now.

Quote:
Yay for open source <== Appropriate placement of Victory emoticon.

...No matter how crap it is <==inappropriate placement of Victory emoticon

Stop arselicking (unless u r gay) it's cringey.

Quote:
We appreciate all suggestions/constructive criticism from our users

Ok here we go......
Like I stated in my last Post the On/Off switch is not my cup of tea. I mentioned that it doesn't look sharp which is true but I also have noticed that it probably has nothing with the .png itself! Because if you invert the colors on ur phone the Switch IS Sharp! Maybe it hast something to do with shading or the amoled screen. But the Major flaw on the Switch are the on/off labels! My language is set to German and in German on/off means Ein/Aus but the switch labels stay on/off! This is a major flaw in my eyes while ur phone is set to french or what ever language but still being presented a element on the System UI thats in a another language breaks the flow and continuity of the experience you have.

Just my 2 cents....

In the end I managed to customize ABB after my liking. And I also have to admit that it's not that hard after you get the hang of it. But if you are a greenhorn at this kind of things u r kinda depended on people like you guys and maybe ask sometimes stupid Qs. Kdio was nice enough to give me answers even dough some of his behavior is questionable.

I wanna thank you guys @Kdio and @coldmethod again for ur work i really appreciate it.

If you r interested on my take on ABB (and maybe get inspired) here are some Screenshots.

"Work" I've done:

Removed Costum Arrows and kept Stock Samsung Icons
Removed Costum On/Off Switch and replaced with simple Orange/Black/Grey Switch

System has now overall Orange Highlights because I rock a Black SM-N9005 with a Wild Orange colored Back Cover.

Switch:

Switch with Stock Arrows:

Switch on White Background:

Notification Shade:

Peace out

4aces
Old
Thanks Meter 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco View Post
1. Don't lecture me.
2. I think I just DID thank you in my last Post(and many others)! Didn't u realize it while qouting my thanks for this lousy comeback of urs
3. I am Sorry but is my written down Thanks not good enough for u? Sorry but u and many People are just Pathetic! U know this isn't Street Fighter and the thanks bar isn't ur life bar. It's sad how you and other Members get hard watching their Thanks bar grow, thanking each other for every little (sometimes stupid) Post they make.
4.Grow Up!

Peace out
Wow what an ignorant rant. ..

I hope a mod deletes this and your account with it.

You get months of work and all he asks is to hit a thanks button. ..that is to much for you?

And please only use the term "grow up" if you are a grown up.

I can't believe it now it starts here too. ..
You people are trying to take all devs away. I'm only still here because of this theme it's the last link I still have to xda since echoe rom moved away... wanna now why. .. look in the mirror.

In sir Kdios words:

Live long and prosper
My Device: SM-N9005

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces View Post
Wow what an ignorant rant. ..

Hahaha u r funny

I was accused of not being thankful which I was! Only because I didn't push a button but instead pushed even 6 on my keyboard makes them less meaningful? Just because some of the people want to have a certain reputation they hunt for thanks which is PATHETIC in my eyes.

Quote:

There is no reason for my Post to get deleted or my Account to be banned. You are overreacting because u r biased.

Quote:
You get months of work and all he asks is to hit a thanks button. ..that is to much for you?

See that's what I mean! You guys are begging for Thanks...... just sad.

Quote:
And please only use the term "grow up" if you are a grown up.

I refuse to grow up so what? Maybe I should have the words move on instead for him.

And mind ur own business this wasn't even directed to you. srsly.........

4aces
Old
Thanks Meter 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco View Post
Hahaha u r funny

I was accused of not being thankful which I was! Only because I didn't push a button but instead pushed even 6 on my keyboard makes them less meaningful? Just because some of the people want to have a certain reputation they hunt for thanks which is PATHETIC in my eyes.

There is no reason for my Post to get deleted or my Account to be banned. You are overreacting because u r biased.

See that's what I mean! You guys are begging for Thanks...... just sad.

I refuse to grow up so what? Maybe I should have the words move on instead for him.

And mind ur own business this wasn't even directed to you. srsly.........
Correct me if I'm wrong.
You took switches from others managed to get it to work in Kdios theme and calling it your work? If not upload "your" Work and let me see who is the real owner. I will be able to notice.

I would mind my own business but I like the theme as I liked some other roms and kernels which are now gone because developers decided not to share in public anymore which is because of people like you. Just go ahead and destroy the fun in developing.
@Kdio @coldmethod thanks for everything I will be answering pm if you like me to test something. You two are really great and thanks for your hard work and for letting me be a part of your great work.

Bye
My Device: SM-N9005

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong.
You took switches from others managed to get it to work in Kdios theme and calling it your work? If not upload "your" Work and let me see who is the real owner. I will be able to notice.

I would mind my own business but I like the theme as I liked some other roms and kernels which are now gone because developers decided not to share in public anymore which is because of people like you. Just go ahead and destroy the fun in developing.
@Kdio @coldmethod thanks for everything I will be answering pm if you like me to test something. You two are really great and thanks for your hard work and for letting me be a part of your great work.

Bye
HAHAHA....... first u accuse me of things, and then I destroy ur accusations because u obviously cant back them up, after realising that ur in the wrong. And u accuse me of stealing and calling it mine.

I Asked the Developer if it's ok too use his switch an he agreed! So whats wrong with that?

And who talks about quitting? Just U not the Developers of this theme! So can u calm down? U r making a fool out of ur self.

LeftyGR
Old
Thanks Meter 555
This has been semi entertaining, but let's stay on topic. Please continue via pm, if you're going to continue. Thanks!
I will not apologize for art.

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
black theme, note3 theme, theme