Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 44,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] JBMIUIv5 ESP ED #4.4.25 FRU2 | CM10.1 JDQ39 | s89 Prod | DesireHD [29.04.2014]

Tip us?

itarill
Old
(Last edited by itarill; 8th May 2014 at 12:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
Default Itarill

Guys, I have a dealbreaking problem with this build.

After a full clean install, no app is installed (just rom + GAPPS+keyboard fix), still, I cannot download anything from google play via mobile data. Tried everything, I have a 50GB limit set up, erased play cache and app data. Play set up to do updates not only via WiFi, on the confirmation prompt to download via wifi I uncheck it and push proceed.

After a clean reinstall it does the same. .apk-s have a running progress bar in play store (sometimes with text waiting for wifi... x( ), but no downloads start at all. Not even for 0,5Mb apps.

I am seriously going crazy...

Any ideas?
Every time I'm helpful and you don't hit the Thanks button... a pretty girl says no to an average guy.
So just keep hitting that button like if there was no tomorrow

KalZakath
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Hey OP, is there possibility to cook miui on musta's cm11?

bondocel
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Is this project on hold or is there a surprise for us? I am realy waiting for a stable daily miui
Don't forget to press "THANKS" button if i helped

li70
Old
(Last edited by li70; 2nd June 2014 at 11:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondocel View Post
Is this project on hold or is there a surprise for us? I am realy waiting for a stable daily miui
Hi, people are putting some hope on stickman, i think he is busy with some other projects...we keep hopping

Stickman89
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by li70 View Post
Hi, people are putting some hope on stickman, i think he is busy with some other projects...we keep hopping
Don't worry all I'm still here! My motherboard has been sent away for RMA replacement so I'm literally playing the waiting game. Once returned builds will resume as before. In the meantime I've been backporting MIUI v6 notification blur to our v5 builds and attempting to also port v6's task manager. If all goes well they'll be introduced in the near future as optional addon's.
Best Regards,

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stickman89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stickman89
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2185

DONATE TO ME
Even better, got the email I've been waiting for today!! Motherboard has been replaced and shipped out, should be here tomorrow. If not latest, Friday.
Best Regards,

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stickman89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bondocel
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman89 View Post
Even better, got the email I've been waiting for today!! Motherboard has been replaced and shipped out, should be here tomorrow. If not latest, Friday.
That is great news! Congrats

I was wondering if there is a way to lock some apps and services in memory because i have issues with whatsapp being pushed out of memory and having a huge delay in notifications. Also on the latest builds of miui i am experiencing very laggy dialer ( it takes 3-6 seconds till i can dial number)
Don't forget to press "THANKS" button if i helped

li70
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Any news stickman?

The Following User Says Thank You to li70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]