Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB Port Cover Replacement

Tip us?
 
vennon!
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 18
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default USB Port Cover Replacement

Hi Friends!

I found this and want to share with you:

http://stellatech.com/samsung-gt-i92...en,815961.html
and
http://stellatech.com/samsung-gt-i92...en,815944.html

I bought one for me

Enjoy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vennon! For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sleze
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 141
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by vennon! View Post
Hi Friends!

I found this and want to share with you:

http://stellatech.com/samsung-gt-i92...en,815961.html
and
http://stellatech.com/samsung-gt-i92...en,815944.html

I bought one for me

Enjoy
I just tried ordering it here in the US:

http://www.partsimple.com/gh63-03870b-sam-n-8.html

$10 including shipping. Better than the $30+ for ordering from the UK (cross fingers)
S4 Active
Infuse 4G (Traded in)
Tilt 2 (retired backup phone)
8525 (deceased)
www.thereheis.com
The Following User Says Thank You to sleze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
terisse
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 16
Join Date: Aug 2012
wait for your feedback.

How can we change this part, is a tear off mandatory ?
 
sleze
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 141
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by terisse View Post
wait for your feedback.

How can we change this part, is a tear off mandatory ?
Turns out they are backordered. In order to replace it, you need some needlenose pliers to pull the anchor out of the phone part. If you just rip it, you likely won't be able add a new one.
S4 Active
Infuse 4G (Traded in)
Tilt 2 (retired backup phone)
8525 (deceased)
www.thereheis.com
 
sleze
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 141
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleze View Post
Turns out they are backordered. In order to replace it, you need some needlenose pliers to pull the anchor out of the phone part. If you just rip it, you likely won't be able add a new one.
More info on the backorder:

"Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks"

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products...63-03870B.aspx
S4 Active
Infuse 4G (Traded in)
Tilt 2 (retired backup phone)
8525 (deceased)
www.thereheis.com
 
sleze
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 141
Join Date: Nov 2007
Cover finally arrived today. Fits fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
S4 Active
Infuse 4G (Traded in)
Tilt 2 (retired backup phone)
8525 (deceased)
www.thereheis.com
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more

Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more