Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] T-Mobile 4.4.2 Stock and Stock Debloated (Wi-Fi Calling) Updated 6/15/14

Tip us?

Novembre5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by safetaga View Post
any chance to update this room with new _T-Mobile update included in room
Sorry I've been M.I.A. from this thread. I actually sold my Sprint LG G2 and bought an AT&T LG G2. I can attempt to upgrade this ROM, but I will not be able to test it out before I release it.

P.S.
If anyone has an AT&T LG G2 and you would like the latest T-Mobile ROM on your phone check out my thread over on the AT&T development forum.
If you like my work BUY me a cup of coffee PLEASE ALSO, don't forget to say THANKS

safetaga
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novembre5 View Post
Sorry I've been M.I.A. from this thread. I actually sold my Sprint LG G2 and bought an AT&T LG G2. I can attempt to upgrade this ROM, but I will not be able to test it out before I release it.

P.S.
If anyone has an AT&T LG G2 and you would like the latest T-Mobile ROM on your phone check out my thread over on the AT&T development forum.
Please if you find time I just purchase AT&T yesterday and I was so happy to see you in AT&T section but I will like to keep Sprint one to for my wife it was working like charm before that update thing,witch took me few days to figure out to go back to stock but it was funny.
Thank you

LoveistheGroove
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Help! Found the ioroot .img files!

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetaga View Post
Hi if you have LS980 you need to download room for LS980 here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754167

Than you need to boot into recovery twrp and than you need USB OTG Cable here is the link on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/13cm-Micro-U...item35d4da865d
Copy LS980 room zip file to to flash drive connect to your phone thru recovery mount usb otg than flash ls980 zip
You will be back on Sprint and after that LG Flash tool will work to if you needed
I think I have great news. I looked in my ioroot folder and found both of the files (3 MB each) that are modemst1.img and modemst2.img.

I created a folder on the Internal called EFS_Backup, and I copied and pasted those two files into the new folder, renaming them efs1 and efs2. They renamed and stuck in the folder just fine, but running the ADB commands didn't work. So I used the flashable EFS zip in TWRP and it said FAILED.

I'm thinking since I have these 2 files I should be able to fix this, right???? But...the thing that's driving me nuts is that LG Flash Tool, no matter what version, will NOT work on my device anymore. Not with either of my PC's.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what to do now that I found those modem files in my ioroot folder?

I feel like this is the closest I have gotten and now I'm stuck. LG Flash Tools never worked on Windows 8. The OLDER versions worked fine with .tot files BEFORE all of this happened, in Windows 7. Now even Windows 7 won't work to use LG Flash Tools, after I created this mess.

Can anyone PLEASE help me take these 2 files and get them to fix my EFS? I really don't know what I'm doing, clearly, or I would have backed up my EFS first. Problem here is probably same everywhere...I've always done this, never bothered with Nandroid or EFS backups, but also never had the issue of only having an internal memory on an Android device. Stupid mistake.

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered. I have one more day and I can still take this phone back...IF I can fix it. Thank you in advance!

PS: I Have my ESN, MEID HEX, MEID DEC, IMEI, ICCID AND IMSI - ALL POPULATED WITH NUMBERS IN SETTINGS. WHAT IS "UNKNOWN" IS MY PHONE NUMBER AND MY PRL.

dwest3784
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default NFC

Is there anyway that I could use NFC if I'm using a VZ G2 using this rom on T-Mo. I know the OP said that NFC is broken but is there a .zip or something for the ones that's not using the Sprint variant.

Crossvxm
Old
Thanks Meter 36
WTF we need a better download link...
LG G2 (LS980) ***MAIN*** - Stock rooted ZVC

LG G2 (D802) - Stock

LG L70 (MS323) - Stock Rooted

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Stock ZVC Rooted (Replaces my damaged one...)

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Blue Lightning-4.4.2-LS970, Screen cracked...

Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) - AOSB 4.4.2, Sold
HTC One S (S4) - Dark Jelly 2013.10.11 (CM10.2), Sold
Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb - SmoothRom 5.2 w/ M-Kernel, SOLD
Droid X - CM7, Sold!

Crossvxm
Old
(Last edited by Crossvxm; 23rd July 2014 at 02:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Question Problem solved.

it was Sprint connection causing me issues.

jimenezboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Works perfectly!

Thanks.! ROM is working perfectly.!

Crossvxm
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Default New way to stop update notifications

Apparently Google updated the Google Play Services app in a manner that now IT is in charge of the UPDATE service rather than Google Services Framework. But I have found a NEW app that is free and helps kill off updates called" Disable Service" which can be found on Google Play.

From the app, go to the System Apps side and look for the Google Play Services section and UNcheck the SystemUpdateService option. Reboot and done.
LG G2 (LS980) ***MAIN*** - Stock rooted ZVC

LG G2 (D802) - Stock

LG L70 (MS323) - Stock Rooted

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Stock ZVC Rooted (Replaces my damaged one...)

LG Optimus G (LS970) - Blue Lightning-4.4.2-LS970, Screen cracked...

Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) - AOSB 4.4.2, Sold
HTC One S (S4) - Dark Jelly 2013.10.11 (CM10.2), Sold
Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb - SmoothRom 5.2 w/ M-Kernel, SOLD
Droid X - CM7, Sold!

youngcalihottie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I need help already from step 1 hahahaha.
This is all new to me.

"Full wipe (Wipe cache, data, system, dalvik cache)"
How is this done? I tried searching for it, but it seems like it's just "so obvious" that no one explains it.
Even a post called something like "How to full wipe" just says to do those steps first always, without explaining how to actually do them lol

Thanks guys.