OP adnan.rakib

29th May 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
More
Hi!

I am the proud owner of a HTC Desire 610. But i am unable to find anything about my phone on XDA. There is no specific forum for it. I want development of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to adnan.rakib For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag peterborough, uk
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
More
Originally Posted by adnan.rakib

Hi!

I am the proud owner of a HTC Desire 610. But i am unable to find anything about my phone on XDA. There is no specific forum for it. I want development of it.

Hey! I have finally found someone with this phone! I'm not alone! anyways, I put a request in the new device forum thread (just Google new device forum xda) I really want to root this device so I can get rid of the htc bloats are that they fill it up with I know it has similar specs to the desire 816 so maybe the root method may work for this device too? I don't want to try it as this phone is brand new and don't want to brick it anyways, did you ever find anything?
25th July 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I would really appreciate if I get support for this device here as I've been having a lot of issues with it since purchase. I'm unable to connect to 3G and software update option is missing. I'm so dieing to see a support forum for it here.

Sent from my HTC D610 using XDA Free mobile app
25th July 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #4  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,830

15,327 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is not a support site. All device modding is done by owners of the device. Had you read the request OP you would know a device needs active development before it is even considered for a forum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread