Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No development of HTC Desire 610

Tip us?

adnan.rakib
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy No development of HTC Desire 610

Hi!

I am the proud owner of a HTC Desire 610. But i am unable to find anything about my phone on XDA. There is no specific forum for it. I want development of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to adnan.rakib For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kieran_bondflashy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan.rakib View Post
Hi!

I am the proud owner of a HTC Desire 610. But i am unable to find anything about my phone on XDA. There is no specific forum for it. I want development of it.
Hey! I have finally found someone with this phone! I'm not alone! anyways, I put a request in the new device forum thread (just Google new device forum xda) I really want to root this device so I can get rid of the htc bloats are that they fill it up with I know it has similar specs to the desire 816 so maybe the root method may work for this device too? I don't want to try it as this phone is brand new and don't want to brick it anyways, did you ever find anything?

dagbula
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would really appreciate if I get support for this device here as I've been having a lot of issues with it since purchase. I'm unable to connect to 3G and software update option is missing. I'm so dieing to see a support forum for it here.

Sent from my HTC D610 using XDA Free mobile app

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10981

DONATE TO ME
This is not a support site. All device modding is done by owners of the device. Had you read the request OP you would know a device needs active development before it is even considered for a forum.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly