Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moved to S5 from which device & why

Tip us?

Lirkun
Old
(Last edited by Lirkun; Yesterday at 01:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I moved from Xperia Arc, because it was old and laggy and also I totally broke the screen =) Just wanted to try Samsung (spent much time to choose between Z2 and S5) and it's ok for now. I have G900H because I don't care about custom Roms and we dont have LTE so it's fine.

Juno-First
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Lumia 920 to S5 G900F.

Windows 8.1 err mobile has a far superior browser, keyboard, email, office BUT is stuck with a load of retarded apps & hardly any app developers.
Such as WhatsApp, which is a rather popular app & is completely & utterly rubbish on WP compared to Android.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F

The Following User Says Thank You to Juno-First For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BadKarma81
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I went from an iPhone 4 to the G900V, super happy! Hit a local best buy and had a look at the phones there, I was seriously considering the note 3 and the m8. I liked the display on the S 5 the best. Messed around with each phone and decided the S 5 was probably the most future proof and had the best camera. I've been a little disappointed that there aren't more custom firmwares for the S 5, but it seems it's really because of my choice in carrier. Overall I'm happy with my choice. Paired the S 5 with an extended battery/case from zerolemon and I couldn't really have asked for more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Aldali
Old
Thanks Meter 0
From s4
Cause it's water resistant, fingerprint unlock and better battery performance

aegeuss
Old
Thanks Meter 110
S – S2 – S3 – Note 2 – Note 3 – S5

Because exynos versions suck and do not have enough developers to have a good user experience.

Regards

SM-G900F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi