[ROM] [PERFECT MOD V2] Karbonn A5/A7/A7+, SPICE MI-355

27th May 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #31  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 79

359 posts
More
Hello Guys, Sorry for being a noob here, need help , i have a karbon a7+ with GB on it rooted and with CWM recovery, need to update from GB to this one, can any one help me as how to update it, i understand that i need to update my baseband, advise which baseband will be ideal for it and which tool to be used to update my baseband also all the necessary requirements,
can any one post the links in here , thanks in advance.
29th May 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus.lny

Hello Guys, Sorry for being a noob here, need help , i have a karbon a7+ with GB on it rooted and with CWM recovery, need to update from GB to this one, can any one help me as how to update it, i understand that i need to update my baseband, advise which baseband will be ideal for it and which tool to be used to update my baseband also all the necessary requirements,
can any one post the links in here , thanks in advance.

For baseband use which one is posted by OP in this thread...

For baseband upgrade process go to link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2083449
18th June 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #33  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

110 posts
More
Thumbs up
Thanks for the nice ROM. Its UI is simply superb few alignment issues and the font is too small. I dont known if someone else has noticed it that the RAM has reduced to half i.e., its showing total ram as 500 mb not 1gb which should be actually. Dev pls. check if possible do provide the patch.

Thanks
25th July 2014, 07:52 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
can someone help me i am unable to unlock the developer option i am touching 10-15 times on build number , kernel had factory reset too but unable to unlock the developer menu please someone help me

Karbonn A5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread