Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][1.0.1]UUcleaner Get More RAM, Better Battery Life

Tip us?

fachruddin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This application that i looking for, I can Greenify My application easily, Thanks
Matur Nuwun

uusafe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Dear users, we've upgraded our app.
Give it a try now and leave your comment here. We'll work hard on the improvement!
The Following User Says Thank You to uusafe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aptony
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by uusafe View Post
Dear users, we've upgraded our app.
Give it a try now and leave your comment here. We'll work hard on the improvement!
Again great UI
New features realy nice
Widget for clear RAM (maybe a filter for it idk) :thumbup:
Default auto-hibernated apps :thumbup:
Recommend apps for non a-hibernate :thumbup:
Purify nice (:

Really good update but i think, if its possible, u should add Auto-hibernate for system apps( i just see clock)
Ofc whit a warning before do something whit system apps.

Thanks for this great free app.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app

crullick
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptony View Post
Again great UI
New features realy nice
Widget for clear RAM (maybe a filter for it idk) :thumbup:
Default auto-hibernated apps :thumbup:
Recommend apps for non a-hibernate :thumbup:
Purify nice (:

Really good update but i think, if its possible, u should add Auto-hibernate for system apps( i just see clock)
Ofc whit a warning before do something whit system apps.

Thanks for this great free app.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app
notification about purifying system apps would make sense
+ auto-adding widgets not ok

fenchai
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Ok so, I just made a clean 1 tap, I chose which apps to stay on background, notification etc.

But I never put Music on it, by mistake I set notification off on music, then i put it back again.

Now it looks like My Music stutters every 3 seconds on screen-off playback.

Any solution? I love this app, it only sucks for doing this to the music player...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk 2

IDSprofile
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Great app to manage background apps
Cheack out my addictive game Ship Up on play store

Smart Hide Calculator on play store(you can hide apps and files with this and this app disguises itself as a calculator):

Help in Development by purchasing donate version

talklesscodemore
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Really great app, good UI and features.
if you can try to reduce the RAM comsumption

uusafe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenchai View Post
Ok so, I just made a clean 1 tap, I chose which apps to stay on background, notification etc.

But I never put Music on it, by mistake I set notification off on music, then i put it back again.

Now it looks like My Music stutters every 3 seconds on screen-off playback.

Any solution? I love this app, it only sucks for doing this to the music player...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for your feedback. May I know more details of your experience to ensure what the problem is.
1.Which Music (Music Player) are you using?
2.How do you turn the notifications off? Tap from pop-up window? Or from Details page? Or from the box of Notification Manager?
3.How do you put notification back again? Did you turn it on from Details page or from the box of Notification Manager? Did you add Music to the list of Notification Mangaer?

Once we are replied, we'll check it out and fix it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.

fenchai
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Default Feedbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uusafe View Post
Thanks for your feedback. May I know more details of your experience to ensure what the problem is.
1.Which Music (Music Player) are you using?
2.How do you turn the notifications off? Tap from pop-up window? Or from Details page? Or from the box of Notification Manager?
3.How do you put notification back again? Did you turn it on from Details page or from the box of Notification Manager? Did you add Music to the list of Notification Mangaer?

Once we are replied, we'll check it out and fix it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.
Hi Guys,

1.I am using the stock samsung S5 music player. ( As I said, it stutters when screen is off)
2.I turned the notifications off in the 1 tap purify ( it is a bit confusing which apps will disable and which apps not, you guys can make the interface a bit more understandable example. in the running tab, you can make another tab below, saying, "marked apps will be cleaned"
on background tab, you can say, Marked apps will stay in backround, OR marked apps will NOT stay in background. SEE xD its a bit
confusing if you put nothing below the tab. I had to play around checking and unchecking to see if the battery/cpu saving was increasing or not to make sure, the app was disabled or not. xD
the same applies to auto run tab and notifications tab. I love this app, its better than greenify(no disrespect to greenify.) I love this app that's why i am writing a lot it has great potential.
3.I do not clearly remember HOW i put the notification back, I think I went to the section where search is on top and there was a lot of apps, just like in app manager. Then I searched for my music player and enabled ALL backg services and notifications. But it still did not solve.
Because of the 1 tap purify confusing tabs, I am not sure if i checked it right, but It happened 2 times, and i checked twice that music player would not be disabled but still no luck, I had to uninstall, and restore all settings, before it worked.

I hope this can help you guys, add some new nice interface on ver. 1.1 or ver 2

uusafe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Lightbulb V1.0.1

Change Log
V1.0.1
1.Added reminder for apps with massive wakeups (recommend not to be purified).
2.Fixed bugs of stucking on initializing page for Android 4.4

The Following User Says Thank You to uusafe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android cleaner, app manager, battery saver, greenify, uninstaller