Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Software Update for D838 to D83810B.

Tip us?

alireza_asol
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi
Do you noticed any camera improvement after this updates?

Planet X
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X View Post
I have checked my Build.prop and it's two lines there with telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice the first has the value 1 and the second line has vale 0. For me that means it gets first enabled and then immediately disabled. May be we should switch both on or delete the line with 0? If I open the Build.prop with a text editor I see that in the first part it should be enabled and later below it has been disabled after 10th of May which is the date of 10B .

And this line "ro.telephony.default_network=9" is commented with #. So it doesn't load.

But why are there differences between Build.prop files on the same device? Why has a European user a different prop than a Singaporean user on the same device? Even with the same software?
Edit: I have tested it. You have to uncomment the line "# ro.telephony.default_network=9" and then disable the "telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=0" with putting a # in front of it. By the way the easiest way to to edit your build.prop and not brick your phone is to copy it to Downloads directory on Sdcard and copy and edit it from your PC or Mac. Then put it back to your phone and copy it with Root Explorer to system directory and change the Permissions to rw -r -r like it has been before editing. Then reboot your phone and enjoy the GSM/CDMA/LTE auto setting in Network settings menu.
LG G3 - D855 32GB - stock rooted
LG G Pro 2 - D838 32Gb - stock rooted
Samsung Tab 2 10.1 P5110 - powered by cm11
...and lots of flashgood before

................and lots of flashgood before

Steven6489
Old
Thanks Meter 80
My G Pro 2 running on version D83810b only..Check update using phone, it said latest software version..

Use LG Mobile Support Tool it said latest too..

When I first got my phone, it was D83810a. D83810b already installed for more than 2 months..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-23-11-31-40.png
Views:	39
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	2869608  
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100