Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 43,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY][July25] TWRP 2.7.0.0 Touch Recovery

Tip us?

ibub
Old
(Last edited by ibub; 21st March 2014 at 10:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.faction View Post
Version for Odin?

Can't install Goo manager on this old phone because the stock ROM is too old. Froyo! And there is no newer software available!
I have never used Odin on an LG device. As I understand it's widely used by Samsung owners. But there are other methods that I am familiar with. If you are able to access fastboot mode on your rooted LG P500 device, you could extract the zip, and use AndroidFlashRecovery:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1827723
to flash recovery.img. Also there is a simple installation script that I use in terminal emulator:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b...ah4fa0/rec.zip
Download and extract the zip into the root of your sdcard so that the path is /sdcard/rec. Copy desired recovery.img to the rec directory, overwriting the one that is already there. DO NOT RENAME RECOVERY.IMG. Install a terminal emulator from play.and start it. Type "su" (without quotes) and enter. Superuser prompt should appear. select allow. now type "sh /sdcard/rec/rec.sh" (without quotes) and enter. Phone will reboot into your new recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to ibub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HardLight
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 638
Default TWRP 2.7 July25

New version compatible with latest jenkins builds is out.

Changelog:
  • TLS support
  • Swap /system and /userdata
Press thanks if I helped you

Device Model P500
ROM CM 11.0 OS2SD
Kernel 3.0.101 perf+chocolate
Performance SmartassV2 480-748 MHz, SIO

My work:
CyberICS | System apps davik-cache to /cache | TWRP 2.7 for P500 | CyanogenMod 11.0 for P500 OS2SD | OS2SD Guide
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HardLight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]