Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 51,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: I present you the Carbon Rom based on Cm11 sources

[Rom] [Unofficial] Carbon Rom 4.4.4 based on CM11.0 [29.06.14]

Tip us?

butterfff
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterKill View Post
I probably check this thread at least twice per day hoping to see a release with camera functionality. I cannot wait! Touchwiz is slowing sucking the soul out of me... and not in any sort of fun/good way, either.

How's this rom signal and battery life good?

Giacos
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterKill View Post
I probably check this thread at least twice per day hoping to see a release with camera functionality. I cannot wait! Touchwiz is slowing sucking the soul out of me... and not in any sort of fun/good way, either.
Me too... Just tested it yesterday And i was impressed.
Zero lag after pressing home button and the response i immediate.

Hope for camera Fix

Robbie Doo
Old
Thanks Meter 42
I'm really impressed the way this rom is working on my tablet and I decided to give it a try on my GS5.
I was just wondering if the updates are done automatically or by downloads every time?

PhazeDelta1
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I am patiently waiting for those bug fixes so I can finally get of that crap TW and make CM my daily driver

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Doo View Post
I'm really impressed the way this rom is working on my tablet and I decided to give it a try on my GS5.
I was just wondering if the updates are done automatically or by downloads every time?
I'm not sure how this rom works. You can check in the About Phone section to see if there is an update checker there.

butterfff
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhazeDelta1 View Post
I am patiently waiting for those bug fixes so I can finally get of that crap TW and make CM my daily driver

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I'm not sure how this rom works. You can check in the About Phone section to see if there is an update checker there.
What is the latest update?

PhazeDelta1
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfff View Post
What is the latest update?
I don't know. I'm not using this ROM. Best to check the OP to see if any updates have been posted.