Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Omni/Slim][20.07][4.4.4][JFLTE*]Team Asylum- Slim, Fast and Black Rum™**

Tip us?

Jimsilver73
Old
Thanks Meter 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTCHER0123 View Post
Hello,
After messing up with the debloat operation of the Samsung official firmware,trying to restore everything and installing CWM app I downloaded this Rom.I used CWM and flash zip button on the app to install what I thought to be a brick operation.I used the stock recovery menu to flash the zip from the first post of the thread .After 2 minutes my phone rebooted like Frankestein's monster, with a stripped and clean TW interface .Now in about screen the info is different from what I've seen here.So is this in the attached the Omni rom?Upon install the space taken by OS was 460Mb or something like that .If yes then it is brilliant and it works perfectly.Also what I need now is the option to change the lock screen wallpaper.If you know a solution it would be great.

Edit: What just occurred through my mind is that I actually didn't flash the room ,but by deleting cache and user data from stock recovery , I jus polished the debloat operation .Is there any way to install a CWM without PC?I rooted the phone with Towelroot , therefore I have no Superuser installed .
AFAIK not without SuperSU. Why not just use Odin to flash chainsdd cf auto root, it is so simple when my daughter can do it then you can install twrp easily through the twrp manager app. Or just flag through Odin. Sorry if these aren't the answers you were looking for.

BTW this is a bit ot pm me if you want more help
S4 i9505
My setup + links to very cool stuff

DualBootPatcherAndroid-7.0.0.r133
snapshot (link to latest)
(sharing1 set of apks between all ROMs)

Primary -
ROM: Shostock 8

Secondary -
ROM: Dandvh GPE
Kernel: Googymax3

Multi slot 1- (daily driver)
ROM: SlimSaberKat
Kernel: AlucardGoogymax3

Multi slot 2 -
ROM: MIUI KK
Kernel: Alucard

Multi slot 3 -
ROM: Merk ROM

Modem: XXUGNE8
Recovery: TWRP

ART vs Dalvik VM
Alucard kernel settings sharing thread

BUTCHER0123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsilver73 View Post
AFAIK not without SuperSU. Why not just use Odin to flash chainsdd cf auto root, it is so simple when my daughter can do it then you can install twrp easily through the twrp manager app. Or just flag through Odin. Sorry if these aren't the answers you were looking for.

BTW this is a bit ot pm me if you want more help
Thnx in advance for assist I have no Pc at home and I had no patience till I got to work.I flashed CWM recovery, the root is not lost .I flashed this Rom and it shocked me, how customizable itis,makes your head spin.It is good but for my only two working neurons is too much so I went to Play edition.