Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 43,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Enabling "Hidden" Quick Tiles

Tip us?

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,009

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel_dream View Post
How I can make to show buttons like SFinder and QuickConnect like in the first picture. My phone is in the second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Change your build prop model to a international version

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you

eyecon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1,649
well, crap!

i go to settings storage and it says no databases found...never ran into this before...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
well, crap!

i go to settings storage and it says no databases found...never ran into this before...
figured it out...it was weird..it never asked for SuperSU permissions....then I uninstalled it and went back into play store which said the app was already installed

then after a few mins the SU prompt came up, which I granted, and then playstore recognized it was not installed and let me install it....very weird

anyone else see this issue?

miked63017
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
well, crap!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

figured it out...it was weird..it never asked for SuperSU permissions....then I uninstalled it and went back into play store which said the app was already installed

then after a few mins the SU prompt came up, which I granted, and then playstore recognized it was not installed and let me install it....very weird

anyone else see this issue?
I have always found sqlite from the command line to be a lot more solid than any of the apps in the market, of course you need the binary file and the know how to work from the terminal. But you know for sure when its running as root, and can be sure it only adds what you put on the cli (no unexpected spaces in lists or other weird chars)

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app