Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,141 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Bluetooth Tether ROM for Omate TrueSmart 1.1.1 [2014-04-25]

Tip us?
 
BPM
Old
#241  
BPM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 133
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
Yes.

I already have all the scatter files and copies of all the firmwares. What I don't have is the recovery that is on those watches so that I can see why it's so different. I can't trust the recovery image I have from the 0527 firmware because the package I received is semi-corrupt.
will put it on my webspace and provide the link on sunday
Current devices:
Asus Padfone 2
Nexus 7 2013
Omate TrueSmart 1/8 2100

Waiting for:
Neptune Pine
AI-Watch
 
Aerox912
Old
#242  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 282
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dordrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
Yes.

I already have all the scatter files and copies of all the firmwares. What I don't have is the recovery that is on those watches so that I can see why it's so different. I can't trust the recovery image I have from the 0527 firmware because the package I received is semi-corrupt.
I can send you the original recovery from the 0527 firmware if you need it. Still have it here
 
MrTip
Old
#243  
MrTip's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
Yes.

I already have all the scatter files and copies of all the firmwares. What I don't have is the recovery that is on those watches so that I can see why it's so different. I can't trust the recovery image I have from the 0527 firmware because the package I received is semi-corrupt.
I blew my own recovery before I did any backup, but Omate_TrueSmart_20140513.103530_V2.0.zip gave me a functional stock recovery. Do you have this one ?
TS 1/8/2100
 
  • Hardware : MT6572
  • Model : TrueSmart
  • Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
  • Build date UTC : 20140513-024041
  • Android v : 4.2.2
  • Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/14 18:16


LG G3 D855
 
  • ro.build.description: g3_global_com-user 4.4.2 KVT49L.A1404795316 1404795316 release-keys
  • ro.build.target_country: EU
  • ro.build.version.release: 4.4.2
 
kuronosan
Old
#244  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,494
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTip View Post
I blew my own recovery before I did any backup, but Omate_TrueSmart_20140513.103530_V2.0.zip gave me a functional stock recovery. Do you have this one ?
Yes. Someone provided it for me.

Actually, what I need is for someone to go into an adb shell (who owns an aluminum unit) and type this command (requires root):

adb shell
su
parted /dev/block/mmcblk0 print

And copy/paste the result here. From there I'll be able to compare and make adjustments and try to compile a new recovery.
Click here to donate.
 
midafaya
Old
(Last edited by midafaya; 9th July 2014 at 09:57 AM.)
#245  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lille
edit : wrong post
 
techknight180
Old
#246  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default Trojan found -Kaspersky?

Kaspersky found a Trojan in the bt-rom-1.0.0-1GB-8GB-1900MHz.zip/system.tgz/system.tar/app/SmsReg.apk/classes.dex Is this correct?
 
kuronosan
Old
#247  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,494
Join Date: Nov 2008
No, it isn't.
Click here to donate.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuronosan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
agustaf
Old
#248  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default locking for firmware/ scatter file 512/4 2100MHz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
Yes.

I already have all the scatter files and copies of all the firmwares. What I don't have is the recovery that is on those watches so that I can see why it's so different. I can't trust the recovery image I have from the 0527 firmware because the package I received is semi-corrupt.
Sorry friend,

you wrote below you have copies of all scatter file and firmwares! If it's true please share the files with me.
I'am looking for the scatter files and firmwares for the 512/4 2100MHz TS.
My watch has a brocken firmware I think. Failure during flashing the firmware with sp-flash witout saving. Error message - BROM_ERROR: S_BROM_CHECKSUM16_MEM_RESULT_DIFF (2020).
I don't no how but I believe I can restor the watch with the right firmware and scatter file.
Thank you for helping
 
kuronosan
Old
#249  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 400
Posts: 1,494
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by agustaf View Post
Sorry friend,

you wrote below you have copies of all scatter file and firmwares! If it's true please share the files with me.
I'am looking for the scatter files and firmwares for the 512/4 2100MHz TS.
My watch has a brocken firmware I think. Failure during flashing the firmware with sp-flash witout saving. Error message - BROM_ERROR: S_BROM_CHECKSUM16_MEM_RESULT_DIFF (2020).
I don't no how but I believe I can restor the watch with the right firmware and scatter file.
Thank you for helping
That's a tough one. Let me see what I can find.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
Click here to donate.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes