Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dual sim with Lte support

Tip us?

matthijsph
Old
Thanks Meter 4
That is exactly what I did. I have neen using my htc one e8 for over a week now in the netherlands. There are also rumours a dual sim One M8 will be released in germany before the end of july. But the M8 will be much more expensive.

egodiddle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijsph View Post
That is exactly what I did. I have neen using my htc one e8 for over a week now in the netherlands. There are also rumours a dual sim One M8 will be released in germany before the end of july. But the M8 will be much more expensive.
Could you confirm that both sims bands works fine in europe? Thnx

Enviado desde mi E380 mediante Tapatalk

matthijsph
Old
Thanks Meter 4
In the Netherlands using the vodafone network it does, but you have to check for your specific country and provider. For example vodafone's 4G uses the 1800mhz band here and kpn uses 800mhz. So it won't do 4G with kpn here, it does with vodafone. Please make sure you check with your situation before ordering.

egodiddle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijsph View Post
In the Netherlands using the vodafone network it does, but you have to check for your specific country and provider. For example vodafone's 4G uses the 1800mhz band here and kpn uses 800mhz. So it won't do 4G with kpn here, it does with vodafone. Please make sure you check with your situation before ordering.
I will do.

Thanx friend!

Enviado desde mi E380 mediante Tapatalk

JLHC
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
As a follow up, I noticed that ZTE recently released a phone called ZTE Nubia Z7 which they claimed support Dual Sim 4G LTE.
----

Xperia.Guru - All Things Sony Xperia

----

Sony Xperia Z2 Live Wallpaper - Get it at the Play Store!

----

Please use the THANKS button if I helped you

----