FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

the sw2 is evolving right infront of our eye

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By arkboy4ever, Junior Member on 25th May 2014, 12:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Look at it now. Custom watch widgets. We can make custom backgrounds. We have a pedomater. We have a seconds widget that counts up to 60. Numerous new clock faces. I mean heck, I have a green digital clock widget. I mean we have seen this evolve into a much more fleshed out smart watch in a 2 month span it's been amazing

I belive the smartwatch 2 Will age much much more gracefully than any other smartwatch.

Its getting customization like the pebble , but with a touch screen thats even colored!
























The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arkboy4ever For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th May 2014, 01:01 AM |#2  
allan1313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
I agree. It's come along nicely. Hopefully it continues for awhile longer.

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 08:05 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Now we just need sony to make the watch cycle through it's faces with a horizontal swipe.
28th May 2014, 01:06 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I must say, being able to control my music directly from the watch face is the best part for me. Now I really like my watch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 02:00 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkboy4ever

Look at it now. Custom watch widgets. We can make custom backgrounds. We have a pedomater. We have a seconds widget that counts up to 60. Numerous new clock faces. I mean heck, I have a green digital clock widget. I mean we have seen this evolve into a much more fleshed out smart watch in a 2 month span it's been amazing

I belive the smartwatch 2 Will age much much more gracefully than any other smartwatch.

Its getting customization like the pebble , but with a touch screen thats even colored!
























Sony does not have a pedometer does it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I just took mine back because it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 12:44 PM |#6  
fjordstrom's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa2009

Sony does not have a pedometer does it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I just took mine back because it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It does: Walkmate with widget on the smartwatch...
Although the pedometer isn't integrated in the smartwatch, it does use the app installed on your phone and it works pretty well.
21st July 2014, 12:48 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I agree, the SW2's pedometer widget works rather well. I use it daily.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st July 2014, 12:20 PM |#8  
noahvt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 448
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa2009

Sony does not have a pedometer does it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

I just took mine back because it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Why would a smartwatch need a pedometer?? If you have your phone in your pocked why not let your phone do it? And if the sw2 can utilize it and display it on its screen why not use that?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

The only thing I hate with this watch is that it has no multitasking so whenever I'm using certain apps like pedometer and exit the app to change music the pedometer will restart at 0

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
25th July 2014, 01:55 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Walkmate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjordstrom

It does: Walkmate with widget on the smartwatch...
Although the pedometer isn't integrated in the smartwatch, it does use the app installed on your phone and it works pretty well.

Walkmate doesnt work at all for me - on my feet all day and says 85 steps. I use remote widget to push my S health info to watch. works much better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes