Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK 4.3.0 / 4.4.2] 08-07-2014 AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

Tip us?

cowk612
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi , do it have traditional Chinese 繁體中文 version?

snake65
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Done full clean install with dn3 and all updates with latest boot loader, as soon as I install agni, either of the last 2 and reboot I get sod especially if I reboot and don't touch it, without agni for 2 days no sod, so iam lost.
Cheers
John

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4727

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake65 View Post
Done full clean install with dn3 and all updates with latest boot loader, as soon as I install agni, either of the last 2 and reboot I get sod especially if I reboot and don't touch it, without agni for 2 days no sod, so iam lost.
Cheers
John
Did you by any chance try my setting a few post back? Because I've just set back up my phone, flashed Agni 4.2.4 and haven't had one single SOD to be honest with you.
Haven't had one since I've changed my kernel setting!!
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

PhoneLine
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake65 View Post
Cheers
John
I was having the same issues and finally saw the posts about disabling DVFS via Wanam Exposed, once I did that I have not had a SOD in about 4 days now. Before disabling DVFS I was getting 5 or 6 a day.
The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneLine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cowk612
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi , do it have traditional Chinese 繁體中文 version?

EmptyArea
Old
Thanks Meter 261
+1 disabling dvfs definitely stopped my SODs. Since disabling I've undervolted too with no issues.
Samsung you cheeky, benchmark cheating, miss selling scumbags.
If you haven't read prepare to be ignored, or worse.