No registration required

Alcatel One Touch Fierce T-Mobile (7024w) Help

OP Lion7Hearts

11th February 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I modified framework-res.apk from my phone and got it bricked (its does turn on but gets stuck on tmobile logo)... Phone was rooted but it lacked of CWM or any other custom recovery...

I tried doing a factory default on the stock recovery but its still bricked...
I had tried adb but can only side load files... Tried side loading an unoficial Update.zip but its get me intalation aborted... Same happened when trying to flash it through the stock recovery...
I had tried lots of SP FlashTool snd MTK Tools with a backup that someone provided me but cant proceed to flash because im missing and Auth File (Test_Auth_MTK_6589.auth).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
14th February 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
?
??
25th July 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #3  

10 posts
My problem is similar and I also have a provided backup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion7Hearts

Hello,

I modified framework-res.apk from my phone and got it bricked (its does turn on but gets stuck on tmobile logo)... Phone was rooted but it lacked of CWM or any other custom recovery...

I tried doing a factory default on the stock recovery but its still bricked...
I had tried adb but can only side load files... Tried side loading an unoficial Update.zip but its get me intalation aborted... Same happened when trying to flash it through the stock recovery...
I had tried lots of SP FlashTool snd MTK Tools with a backup that someone provided me but cant proceed to flash because im missing and Auth File (Test_Auth_MTK_6589.auth).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Is there a way you can upload that file? I want to compare it to the backup that I have.

or at least tell me the source of the back up.
Last edited by 100PhoneProblems; 25th July 2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: to add more words...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread