Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 40,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Alcatel One Touch Fierce T-Mobile (7024w) Help

Tip us?

Lion7Hearts
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Alcatel One Touch Fierce T-Mobile (7024w) Help

Hello,

I modified framework-res.apk from my phone and got it bricked (its does turn on but gets stuck on tmobile logo)... Phone was rooted but it lacked of CWM or any other custom recovery...

I tried doing a factory default on the stock recovery but its still bricked...
I had tried adb but can only side load files... Tried side loading an unoficial Update.zip but its get me intalation aborted... Same happened when trying to flash it through the stock recovery...
I had tried lots of SP FlashTool snd MTK Tools with a backup that someone provided me but cant proceed to flash because im missing and Auth File (Test_Auth_MTK_6589.auth).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Lion7Hearts
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ?

??

100PhoneProblems
Old
(Last edited by 100PhoneProblems; 25th July 2014 at 02:26 PM.) Reason: to add more words...
Thanks Meter 0
Default My problem is similar and I also have a provided backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion7Hearts View Post
Hello,

I modified framework-res.apk from my phone and got it bricked (its does turn on but gets stuck on tmobile logo)... Phone was rooted but it lacked of CWM or any other custom recovery...

I tried doing a factory default on the stock recovery but its still bricked...
I had tried adb but can only side load files... Tried side loading an unoficial Update.zip but its get me intalation aborted... Same happened when trying to flash it through the stock recovery...
I had tried lots of SP FlashTool snd MTK Tools with a backup that someone provided me but cant proceed to flash because im missing and Auth File (Test_Auth_MTK_6589.auth).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Is there a way you can upload that file? I want to compare it to the backup that I have.

or at least tell me the source of the back up.