Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.2 Release is under testing!

[ROM] [S5 Port] JasmineROM v2.2 [Coming Soon]

Tip us?

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2080

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 JasmineROM v2.2 Status

New features have added and most issues are fixed. I'm currently working on the "deep sleep" issue on Retail Edition; I hope it could be solved in a short period.

For Developer Edition owners, you should be running 2.x with ~ no issues; if you experience media/youtube issues or no deep sleep, just try another kernel.

If you're already on KK, it's not required to flash any firmware. It's just recommended if you've security issues on Retail Edition.

Thanks for your patience!

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900V)

Hit thanks, Subscribe to Thread, & Rate Thread... Donations are always appreciated!
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mjh68
Old
Thanks Meter 358
If it's a kernel issue with deep sleep I think us retail owners will just have to live with it . I am willing to do so to run this rom😊 thanks for working so hard on this hsbadr !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjh68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TweakerL
Old
Thanks Meter 313

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh68 View Post
If it's a kernel issue with deep sleep I think us retail owners will just have to live with it . I am willing to do so to run this rom😊 thanks for working so hard on this hsbadr !
It shouldn't be a Kernel problem, unless this is using the actual S5 Kernel. I get 5-6 days on Hyperdrive rom using my ZeroLemon battery, only 1-2 days on Jasmine. I'm still using Jasmine though, I like all the features, though I'm still looking forward to deep sleep. Again, my best suggestion for now is to use something like Android Tuner to change the Governor from Performance, and to set the minimum CPU lower than 2.26ghz, I have mine set to 652mhz
Be a nice person and hit the thanks button ;P

Current Devices:
SM-900V - Verizon Galaxy Note 3
SM-T900 - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
XT875 - Droid Bionic + Lapdoc
GT-N8013 - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Past Devices:
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Xoom
Acer Iconia A500
Asus Transformer TF201 + Dock

Morkai Almandragon
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr View Post
New features have added and most issues are fixed. I'm currently working on the "deep sleep" issue on Retail Edition; I hope it could be solved in a short period.
Any chance we could get an informal change log or something, would love to have an idea of the specifics of this statement!

Thanks yet again hsbadr!

nemofbaby2010
Old
Thanks Meter 148
So far I'm loving this rom thank you Dev for all the hard work you put into it
The Following User Says Thank You to nemofbaby2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hsbadr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2080

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakerL View Post
It shouldn't be a Kernel problem, unless this is using the actual S5 Kernel. I get 5-6 days on Hyperdrive rom using my ZeroLemon battery, only 1-2 days on Jasmine. I'm still using Jasmine though, I like all the features, though I'm still looking forward to deep sleep. Again, my best suggestion for now is to use something like Android Tuner to change the Governor from Performance, and to set the minimum CPU lower than 2.26ghz, I have mine set to 652mhz
It's a well known KERNEL issue on all S5 ports for all carriers & it's fixed by flashing custom kernels, cause it's based on S5 ROM. I'm trying to apply some patches hoping it'd be fixed on stock NC2 kernel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkai Almandragon View Post
Any chance we could get an informal change log or something, would love to have an idea of the specifics of this statement!
I like to announce changelog ONLY after testing. Some features might get changed or removed.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900V)

Hit thanks, Subscribe to Thread, & Rate Thread... Donations are always appreciated!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hsbadr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]