Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

IS ANYONE ELSE MISSING colour temperature setting after P6 upgrade?

OP kolembo

17th June 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 198

419 posts
I got the beta 510 OTA but after upgrading, I can't seem to find my colour temperature setting slide in the display section.

Anyone else? I really like my screen max cold!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app
18th June 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

419 posts
The only way I found to work around was to go back to B111, set the temp to max blue, and then up to B125, to B510.

At B510, that setting is missing.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app
18th June 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

38 posts
I don't miss that, but I miss Smart Backlight, that was a great option on sunlight.
20th July 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Smile Ascend p6 screen temperature setting
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolembo

I got the beta 510 OTA but after upgrading, I can't seem to find my colour temperature setting slide in the display section.

Anyone else? I really like my screen max cold!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi Kolembo

Even I like the screen temperature Max Cold, but when I updated my p6 screen temperature setting was missing. But I like the KITKAT too. Warm temperature is just crap and I decided to get rid of it. So I just rolled back the B510 to B132 then I set the temperature to max cold. After that I again upgraded the os to B510. Though my phone does not have screen temperature setting it is still Max cold. As long as you do not format your phone your will have the temperature Max Cold. 100% working. I downgraded through the same local update process. update files are available, just google it. ENJOY, Downgrade worked for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to tsunami9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

419 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunami9

Hi Kolembo

Even I like the screen temperature Max Cold, but when I updated my p6 screen temperature setting was missing. But I like the KITKAT too. Warm temperature is just crap and I decided to get rid of it. So I just rolled back the B510 to B132 then I set the temperature to max cold. After that I again upgraded the os to B510. Though my phone does not have screen temperature setting it is still Max cold. As long as you do not format your phone your will have the temperature Max Cold. 100% working. I downgraded through the same local update process. update files are available, just google it. ENJOY, Downgrade worked for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.

Thanks, this works!!
25th July 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #6  
Flag Nousiainen
Thanks Meter: 106

343 posts
More
Screen tenperature is back on the new B513 firmware!
25th July 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Yes indeed.
Last edited by shecky; 25th July 2014 at 05:09 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread