Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Help) cherry mobility m-743 recovery

Tip us?

rec61
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default (Help) cherry mobility m-743 recovery

Hi all ,

My problem is , i flashed wrong cwm on my tablet and now i can't even boot into recovery mode anymore.
I tried almost every cwm nothing worked and can't reset the tablet anymore.
My tablet is cherry mobility m-743
Quad core a9 cortex 1.2
Actions act-atm 7029
Pls some one help me i'm stuck don't know what the do

UncleXNL
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Will fix this for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rec61 View Post
Hi all ,

My problem is , i flashed wrong cwm on my tablet and now i can't even boot into recovery mode anymore.
I tried almost every cwm nothing worked and can't reset the tablet anymore.
My tablet is cherry mobility m-743
Quad core a9 cortex 1.2
Actions act-atm 7029
Pls some one help me i'm stuck don't know what the do
As long as Android starts and you have root, you have no problem. I have here the ClockWorkMod for Cherry M-743

just follow instructions included in the zip file. And also replace rec_bak.img with the included image file.

Now you have recovery back, and even better it's clockworkmod recovery! So you can make backups!

Easy peasy!

Uncle X
Attached Files
File Type: zip Custom Recovery for Cherry M-743.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.77 MB, 83 views)

rec61
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you, but i returned my tablet to the store and received my money back, but it will be helpful for my friend, he had the same problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn AML-MX REF met Tapatalk

UncleXNL
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Who uses it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleXNL View Post
As long as Android starts and you have root, you have no problem. I have here the ClockWorkMod for Cherry M-743

just follow instructions included in the zip file. And also replace rec_bak.img with the included image file.

Now you have recovery back, and even better it's clockworkmod recovery! So you can make backups!

Easy peasy!

Uncle X
If you have installed this recovery and it works for you, post your thx here. Together we can make this Cherry work! I made a great custom ROM for it, with this clockwork mod recovery you can install it, let me know ok...

P.S. Part of my ROM is making the Cherry Mobility M-743 run on 720Mhz else it will overheat with the heavy apps.

The Cherry M-743 has a 1.2Ghz CPU, but the board only go's to 1.008Mhz maximum, unfortunate 1.008Mhz is still to much, since the CPU has not much room in the plastic cover to cool, if you run heavy apps like Google Earth you will find the M-743 crashes the application quickly.

By limiting the quadcore to 720Mhz the applications will not crash. I'n my ROM I made a special memory management I call "Wirlwind SWAP" it programms the memory manager in a way using SWAP so you get about 3x more speed and since you run on 720Mhz, you will not have overheating crashes.

I will post some images from this ROM when I have time, or maybe a video. My ROM makes Cyanogen look a bit pale...

sexraider
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleXNL View Post
If you have installed this recovery and it works for you, post your thx here. Together we can make this Cherry work! I made a great custom ROM for it, with this clockwork mod recovery you can install it, let me know ok...

P.S. Part of my ROM is making the Cherry Mobility M-743 run on 720Mhz else it will overheat with the heavy apps.

The Cherry M-743 has a 1.2Ghz CPU, but the board only go's to 1.008Mhz maximum, unfortunate 1.008Mhz is still to much, since the CPU has not much room in the plastic cover to cool, if you run heavy apps like Google Earth you will find the M-743 crashes the application quickly.

By limiting the quadcore to 720Mhz the applications will not crash. I'n my ROM I made a special memory management I call "Wirlwind SWAP" it programms the memory manager in a way using SWAP so you get about 3x more speed and since you run on 720Mhz, you will not have overheating crashes.

I will post some images from this ROM when I have time, or maybe a video. My ROM makes Cyanogen look a bit pale...
Hi I am italien, i don't know english language. exist the custom rom for my M-743?