Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dorimanx's Kernel (STOCK) Q&A Thread

Tip us?
 
demilenos
Old
#841  
Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 73
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by arenaboy007 View Post
Best battery life I got was on v4.7. Got 7hrs SOT, with mobile data constantly on. Never had the same SOT with the newer versions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinchoska View Post
4.7 was THE version. If that version got the sound driver would be the best

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk
I agree. cuz development direction is quickness first, stamina second. we lost stamina for power
But if tweak gov and hotplug well, SoT may longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to demilenos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
moocamr
Old
#842  
moocamr's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 79
Join Date: Dec 2013
I can remember johnbeetee gathered some information and profiles for tasker in jb and don't know it was a thread or just a post but was very use full someone possibly can refer were is it? leandroid or greenpower or 2xbattery can't do the same!
tnx
 
johnbeetee
Old
#843  
johnbeetee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1260
Posts: 1,103
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by demilenos View Post
I agree. cuz development direction is quickness first, stamina second. we lost stamina for power
But if tweak gov and hotplug well, SoT may longer.
Actually I'm beginning to see a pattern here ; it seems as if every 10 versions or so there's a cycle from a very battery friendly oriented version to a very performance oriented one.

The most battery friendly versions (according to me) are more or less :

2.4 - 2.5 - 2.6 .........3.5 - 3.6........ <---- JB......----> KK ....4.5 - 4.6 - 4.7 .......5.5 - 5.6 - 5.7..........

...all the rest in between tends to lean towards more performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by moocamr View Post
I can remember johnbeetee gathered some information and profiles for tasker in jb and don't know it was a thread or just a post but was very use full someone possibly can refer were is it? leandroid or greenpower or 2xbattery can't do the same!
tnx
Depends on which you mean ....
Device: D802 -|- rom : stock D80220D -|- kernel : dorimanx 6.2
 
demilenos
Old
#844  
Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 73
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbeetee View Post
Actually I'm beginning to see a pattern here ; it seems as if every 10 versions or so there's a cycle from a very battery friendly oriented version to a very performance oriented one.

The most battery friendly versions (according to me) are more or less :

2.4 - 2.5 - 2.6 .........3.5 - 3.6........ <---- JB......----> KK ....4.5 - 4.6 - 4.7 .......5.5 - 5.6 - 5.7..........

...all the rest in between tends to lean towards more performance



Depends on which you mean ....
lol. it can't be both better. if some ver battery friendly and wanna more smoothness, then we can tweak gov parameter aggressive. no need to complaining actually. [emoji16]
it's acceptable only found waste things.
The Following User Says Thank You to demilenos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
johnbeetee
Old
#845  
johnbeetee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1260
Posts: 1,103
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by demilenos View Post
lol. it can't be both better. if some ver battery friendly and wanna more smoothness, then we can tweak gov parameter aggressive. no need to complaining actually. [emoji16]
it's acceptable only found waste things.
yes...we can do that.....but a lot others can't/won't/don't know how/etc.......for those, it applies
Device: D802 -|- rom : stock D80220D -|- kernel : dorimanx 6.2
 
wassk
Old
#846  
wassk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 587
Join Date: Jun 2011
Must say that after listening news every day about whats happening down there i will not use this kernel anymore..
 
moocamr
Old
#847  
moocamr's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 79
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Depends on which you mean ....
dunno! you provided some profiles for tasker for battery efficiency which controls airplane mode time ,cpu clock or wifi on/off time and such as this thing maybe I'm wrong and this was a dream I suppose

Tags
kernel support, lg g2 dorimanx qa
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes