Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,730 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from iiandskater: JV-EX 6.1 released for urushi! Don't forget to leave comments, reviews, 5 stars, and of course Thanks.. :)

[ROM][4.2.2][Ray] JellyVanilla EX 6.1 | Ultimate Honami Xperience - 10/03/2014

Tip us?
 
dima2306
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tbilisi
I have two more quetions...
How to disable nav bars?
In walkman i'm getting security error when I go to download music info. How to fix?
 
Rhyskymud
Old
#22  
Rhyskymud's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 227
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manado
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima2306 View Post
I have two more quetions...
How to disable nav bars?
In walkman i'm getting security error when I go to download music info. How to fix?
Read the Q&A For disabling Navigation Bar..
For the Security Error on walkman..thats feature only work on Official firmware..=))


Simply click thanks if feel helped
<img src=https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/861026_519824614781317_521764661_o.jpg border=0 alt= title= />
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhyskymud For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dima2306
Old
#23  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyskymud View Post
Read the Q&A For disabling Navigation Bar..
For the Security Error on walkman..thats feature only work on Official firmware..=))


Simply click thanks if feel helped
In Q&A there isn't written anyting about nav bar, there is about small apps.
For walkman read, thanks )
 
Rhyskymud
Old
#24  
Rhyskymud's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 227
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manado
Quote:
Originally Posted by dima2306 View Post
In Q&A there isn't written anyting about nav bar, there is about small apps.
For walkman read, thanks )
Okay..thats my bad..
Go to build.prop using root explorer
Find this line qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
then change the "0" with "1"
Then reboot..
<img src=https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/861026_519824614781317_521764661_o.jpg border=0 alt= title= />
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhyskymud For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dima2306
Old
#25  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tbilisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyskymud View Post
Okay..thats my bad..
Go to build.prop using root explorer
Find this line qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
then change the "0" with "1"
Then reboot..
Thanks for help =))
 
dima2306
Old
#26  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tbilisi
@iiandskater will you update the rom for the urushi? Thanks!!!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes