Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][T6 ALL VARIANTS] PAC-man 4.4.4.Beta-1.0 [PA,AOKP,CM]

Tip us?

awidawad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
@awidawad is it possible you could try make a new build yourself bud as the instant fcs on recent 10-07 still there? And make it unusable thanks bud
Yeah I was thinking about posting a dev build.. Will check to see if I can UL to basketbuild

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to awidawad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by awidawad View Post
Yeah I was thinking about posting a dev build.. Will check to see if I can UL to basketbuild

Great thanks

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:

That would be awesome. Thanks!

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Got this from over at oneplus one forum it Is true for every build. Just thought I'd pass it on.

Nick0703;54345029]Development for PAC isn't dead. We have priorities and one of them is to restore our server to its normal status.

Some of you guys probably don't know this but we had a server crash 2 weeks ago and we lost everything on it, when I say everything I literally mean everything and we couldn't use our backups as they were way too old.

So right now we're slowing restoring our server to its normal status and we're working on improving Jenkins so that it can build the nightlies faster for you guys.

Here's some Q&A.

Q: What's working and what's not?
A: Gerrit is back to its normal and it's working way better than before but Jenkins is still a WIP at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to nathlynn22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

awidawad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 940

DONATE TO ME
Will have dev build out shortly, now that I know how to access basketbuild and upload it
The Following User Says Thank You to awidawad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Will have dev build out shortly, now that I know how to access basketbuild and upload it
That's great. Thanks for your work

mbl1979
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Thank you awidawad for all your continuous help in all this.

HTC Thunderbolt
HTC DNA
HTC One MAX