FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[Language patch] Touchwiz-Resurrected ROM V10 Arabic patch

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 88
 
By esam122333, Member on 18th June 2014, 10:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd July 2014, 05:38 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Can you add turkish language
Can you add TR (turkish language) for the SecMemo.apk.
When I tried to compile apk it shows me an error about support/v4/fragmenactivitysamali .... So I did not do it
Attached Files
File Type: zip values.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 20 views)
 
 
24th July 2014, 08:16 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makgun

Can you add TR (turkish language) for the SecMemo.apk.
When I tried to compile apk it shows me an error about support/v4/fragmenactivitysamali .... So I did not do it

Hi
about SecMemo.apk .. you can use apk edit 1.90 to add RT
i cant add Arabic for SecMemo.apk use apk tool

http://none.wodemo.com/file/269749

Thanks !
The Following User Says Thank You to esam122333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2014, 07:15 AM |#13  
Chmedoy's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mascara
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice Work
Thanks Arabic Patch work fine
25th July 2014, 09:24 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esam122333

Hi
about SecMemo.apk .. you can use apk edit 1.90 to add RT
i cant add Arabic for SecMemo.apk use apk tool

http://none.wodemo.com/file/269749

Thanks !

Will try when i go home thanks

Wildfire S A510e cihazımdan gönderildi

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by makgun

Will try when i go home thanks

Wildfire S A510e cihazımdan gönderildi

İt was apk so i tried it now After that it disappeared from app list on launcher and i tried it my wildfire s. maybe problem is because of this but before the action memo can launch

Wildfire S A510e cihazımdan gönderildi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes