Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,706

3,885 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azshooter

Good news! I was able to follow this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538991 to install twrp and root. Although I get errors still "SuperSU has stopped". Not sure what I need to do to resolve SuperSU issues yet???

I was however able to get flash the modem using the file provide in this thread. I now have my baseband/IMEI restored, but I now have no wifi issue.

So can I install a new 4.4 rom such as [ROM] I747UCUFNE4_AT&T 4.4.2 Stock ROM & System Dump from thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788357

Will that resolve my wifi issues?

I am really appreciative of the assistance here!

Not sure why SuperSU is stopping, might need an update.

What's the error you get trying to flash stock NE4? (Make sure it's a flashable zip).

You can now flash CM if that's what you wish (which you tried flashing before). It might fix your wifi issues if you're not able to flash stock.
15th July 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #52  
Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,487

9,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you flash stock 4.4.2, wifi should work. If on a 4.3 tw rom, you'll need the MJ2 kernel. Kt747 kernel might work too.

For SuperSU, open the app and let it update its binary. Then it should prompt you to disable knox. Say yes and you should be good to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #53  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,706

3,885 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

If you flash stock 4.4.2, wifi should work. If on a 4.3 tw rom, you'll need the MJ2 kernel. Kt747 kernel might work too.

For SuperSU, open the app and let it update its binary. Then it should prompt you to disable knox. Say yes and you should be good to go.

DocHoliday to save the day
The Following User Says Thank You to BWolf56 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #54  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWolf56

Not sure why SuperSU is stopping, might need an update.

What's the error you get trying to flash stock NE4? (Make sure it's a flashable zip).

You can now flash CM if that's what you wish (which you tried flashing before). It might fix your wifi issues if you're not able to flash stock.

Right now the only issue I am having is the wifi. I have not tried flashing a new rom yet, but now that I was able to successfully get twrp installed and working I will be flashing a new rom and hopefully that will fix my wifi issues.
15th July 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #55  
Flag Phoenix

7 posts
More
Working again!
I am back in business. I was able to flash 4.4.2 stock with root, and all is well. Wifi works, baseband works. Thank you Doc! and Bwolf for the assistance!
25th July 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #56  

12 posts
I used the 4.4.2 modem to fix a similar problem, but now the signal is incredibly weak.

Anyone have any idea on a fix? I looked everywhere.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread