Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Isis with root?

OP hdjoe

17th June 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 6

86 posts
My mistake,I meant bone stock Rom. For those on cleanrom, were you able to make payments with Isis at McDonald's, cvs, etc?

When I was on bone stock, everything appeared to work fine, but payments never registered at nfc readers. The phone would say payment went through but nothing happened on the reader.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #12  
Flag Ridley Park,Pa
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
More
Where do you claim the $25 at? I tried searching and didn't have any luck. Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th June 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag el paso
Thanks Meter: 33

346 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagvoid

My mistake,I meant bone stock Rom. For those on cleanrom, were you able to make payments with Isis at McDonald's, cvs, etc?

When I was on bone stock, everything appeared to work fine, but payments never registered at nfc readers. The phone would say payment went through but nothing happened on the reader.

That happened today at verizon.. I had the stock rom back on with root.. I root cloaked, rebooted, opened Isis and had my free $25... It registered that it went through but the reader didn't receive payment so they entered it manually.
I Bought an htc flip case. I'll get another $16 in two days and then I'm done with Isis...

As for where to claim the $25... You have to activate any NFC phone with verizon right now and u get it... Wether u bought the phone from them or not.
17th June 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 63

147 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagvoid

Yes, I've successfully made purchases at Maverik (in-store and at the gas pump), Jamba Juice (free small smoothie when paying with Isis), and at a vending machine.
17th June 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 6

86 posts
good to know if I ever decide to go custom rom again. So many options with xposed modules, stock isn't so bad these days!
18th June 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #16  
Flag BFE
Thanks Meter: 678

2,281 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey100282

Where do you claim the $25 at? I tried searching and didn't have any luck. Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

After you get Isis going and create an account you need to fill out the information to get an AMEX Serve PPD card. You sign up from within the app and it will throw you to AMEX's web site in a new browser window. It is when you sign up for the Serve card that you get the $25.

I just downloaded RootCloak module. It works great.

I signed up for the serve card. It took about 5 minutes and the new card is now in my wallet with $25 credit on it.

EDIT: WTF is up with the dueling apps? Isis wants to be default for trap and pray.

Then when you open Google wallet it won't work unless you make it the default trap and pray app.
Last edited by 85gallon; 18th June 2014 at 05:34 AM.
18th June 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #17  
Flag Southeastern Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 584

2,189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gallon

After you get Isis going and create an account you need to fill out the information to get an AMEX Serve PPD card. You sign up from within the app and it will throw you to AMEX's web site in a new browser window. It is when you sign up for the Serve card that you get the $25.

I just downloaded RootCloak module. It works great.

I signed up for the serve card. It took about 5 minutes and the new card is now in my wallet with $25 credit on it.

EDIT: WTF is up with the dueling apps? Isis wants to be default for trap and pray.

Then when you open Google wallet it won't work unless you make it the default trap and pray app.

Trap and pray? Sounds like something a religious lobster fisherman would do. [emoji12]

My name's Harold and I'm a flashaholic....
18th June 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #18  
Flag BFE
Thanks Meter: 678

2,281 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgoldner

Trap and pray? Sounds like something a religious lobster fisherman would do. [emoji12]

My name's Harold and I'm a flashaholic....

I'm a victim of Swype and not proofing before posting.

26th July 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 39

549 posts
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread