Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 50,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from a2441918: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware

[M7SPR] [23.07>>SOKP-MS-04-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Tip us?

Adi Shakthi
Old
Thanks Meter 13162

DONATE TO ME
Default Update note sokp-ss-01-kk444-ktu84p

Hi Users

We are happy to inform you that we have already released SOKP-SS-01-KK444-KTU84P
for your device .

The Change log and other informations you can always find on official web Site link is provided in OP
If you want to know briefly about SOKP SNAPSHOT-1 Then Visit Here

We strongly hope you will enjoy Latest Version of SOKP rom and Keep Supporting Us As Usual

Best Regards
Audio God

Why We Mention About Donation ?? Click Here For Answer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adi Shakthi
Old
Thanks Meter 13162

DONATE TO ME
Hi Users

Shortly we will upload SOKP-MS-04-KK444-KTU84Q
for your device .

The Change log and other informations you can always find on official web Site link is provided in OP
If you want to know briefly about SOKP MileStone-04 Then Visit Here

Probably this will be the Final Update of SOKP. We may not be able to produce updates in feature due to shortage of funds to purchase
new servers.Our old servers will get expired at end of this week we will try our level best to keep Project alive.Read more HERE

We hope all will enjoy SOKP and our hard work and as usual keep supporting us

Thanks & Regards
Adi Shakthi.

Why We Mention About Donation ?? Click Here For Answer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BREWGIRL03
Old
Thanks Meter 153
I love this ROM. Its fast smooth stable. Never have any FCS and they best part is that you have the new theme chooser. I really enjoy having this on my phone. Very very nice and good job. Please keep up the good work. Its appreciated.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to BREWGIRL03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jasonbiggs
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREWGIRL03 View Post
I love this ROM. Its fast smooth stable. Never have any FCS and they best part is that you have the new theme chooser. I really enjoy having this on my phone. Very very nice and good job. Please keep up the good work. Its appreciated.

How did you end up installing this when attempting it always fails for me?

-JFK-
Old
(Last edited by -JFK-; Yesterday at 01:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 280
Hi SOKP users !

As you probably now, SOKP team, need our help to purchase new server.
All donations will be really appreciated.
If we can't reach 100USD, it will be the end...

I know that we are more than 100 users of SOKP, it only 1 dollars per user !
So please follow me and donate what you can.

Donation is not available in India, so you can send your funds as a payment via PayPal.

The only thing that you can do is select "make a payment" to this email ID : audiogod@live.com

Trust them, of course every dollars will be used for SOKP !

I have no link with SOKP, I'm a user and I really count on you to keep this projet alive.

Thanks you and regards.
http://www.tactilia.fr

LG G2 : d802
Rom : SOKP
Kernel : Furnace

BREWGIRL03
Old
Thanks Meter 153
I will absolutely donate to this ROM. For the person who asked me how I got it to flash. I had to update to the latest twrp recovery and also the newest firmware and radio. Once you do that it should flash fine. I had an issue at first but then I updated to the latest twrp and I was good to go. Try that. This ROM runs nice and smooth and has so many extras that I haven't had time to set them all up yet. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Oh ya so give me a couple of days and I will get as much as I can together to donate. It would be a shame to see this go.

The Following User Says Thank You to BREWGIRL03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]