Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 44,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.x][UNOFFICIAL] C-ROM v7.1[July 21]

Tip us?

mywebslave
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris View Post
I don't know, it was doing that to me when I was using their old repo before they moved to the new base. I might have messed something up with the local manifest maybe? And yeah this ROM can be super frustrating, it's mostly just because we're in between official builds right now though so there's commits and stuff that aren't finished.

On another note, has anyone found an option in latest version to use the volume keys for cursor control? That one's a must have for me and I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
Settings - Language & Input - Advanced Options (under the keyboards)
Phone: Droid DNA (rooted & s-off) | ROM: PAC-Man (latest)
The Following User Says Thank You to mywebslave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jschill31
Old
(Last edited by jschill31; 25th July 2014 at 12:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris View Post
I don't know, it was doing that to me when I was using their old repo before they moved to the new base. I might have messed something up with the local manifest maybe? And yeah this ROM can be super frustrating, it's mostly just because we're in between official builds right now though so there's commits and stuff that aren't finished.

On another note, has anyone found an option in latest version to use the volume keys for cursor control? That one's a must have for me and I can't seem to find it.

Snap...maybe I am using an old repo? Is this what you are syncing with: repo init -u git://github.com/C-RoM-KK/android.git -b kitkat

Also you can always add the volume key option on any rom using xposed and Gravity Box. It should be there, Slim always had that option.(WOOPS, I see another thread user has already answered. Thanks mywebslave...BTW that is kinda funny)

Cheers

HTC DNA 4G LTE
Nexus 7 Tablet
Sony S Tablet (My 3yr old gets more use out of it than me)
Toshiba AT10-A (someone please figure out root)
EVO 4G LTE retired)
HTC INC (retired)
HTC Hero (retired)
Nook Color (retired)
Want an ego boost? Go to: www.peopleofwalmart.com

jamiethemorris
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 773

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschill31 View Post
Snap...maybe I am using an old repo? Is this what you are syncing with: repo init -u git://github.com/C-RoM-KK/android.git -b kitkat

Also you can always add the volume key option on any rom using xposed and Gravity Box. It should be there, Slim always had that option.(WOOPS, I see another thread user has already answered. Thanks mywebslave...BTW that is kinda funny)

Cheers
No, that's the correct repo.

If you feel that I have been helpful to you, instead of clicking my "thanks" button, check out my music:

https://soundcloud.com/manic-harmoni...arth-simulator
https://soundcloud.com/manic-harmonic/superuser

Manic Harmonic
Fan Page
The Following User Says Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mywebslave
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschill31 View Post

Cheers
Don't ask where the name came from. But always happy to help.
Phone: Droid DNA (rooted & s-off) | ROM: PAC-Man (latest)
The Following User Says Thank You to mywebslave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]