[ROM][4.4.x][UNOFFICIAL] C-ROM v7.1[July 21]

25th July 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #371  
Flag Mansfield, OH
Thanks Meter: 48

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris

I don't know, it was doing that to me when I was using their old repo before they moved to the new base. I might have messed something up with the local manifest maybe? And yeah this ROM can be super frustrating, it's mostly just because we're in between official builds right now though so there's commits and stuff that aren't finished.

On another note, has anyone found an option in latest version to use the volume keys for cursor control? That one's a must have for me and I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Settings - Language & Input - Advanced Options (under the keyboards)
The Following User Says Thank You to mywebslave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #372  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 141

674 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris

I don't know, it was doing that to me when I was using their old repo before they moved to the new base. I might have messed something up with the local manifest maybe? And yeah this ROM can be super frustrating, it's mostly just because we're in between official builds right now though so there's commits and stuff that aren't finished.

On another note, has anyone found an option in latest version to use the volume keys for cursor control? That one's a must have for me and I can't seem to find it.

Snap...maybe I am using an old repo? Is this what you are syncing with: repo init -u git://github.com/C-RoM-KK/android.git -b kitkat

Also you can always add the volume key option on any rom using xposed and Gravity Box. It should be there, Slim always had that option.(WOOPS, I see another thread user has already answered. Thanks mywebslave...BTW that is kinda funny)

Cheers
Last edited by jschill31; 25th July 2014 at 12:57 PM.
25th July 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #373  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 775

1,780 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschill31

Snap...maybe I am using an old repo? Is this what you are syncing with: repo init -u git://github.com/C-RoM-KK/android.git -b kitkat

Also you can always add the volume key option on any rom using xposed and Gravity Box. It should be there, Slim always had that option.(WOOPS, I see another thread user has already answered. Thanks mywebslave...BTW that is kinda funny)

Cheers

No, that's the correct repo.

The Following User Says Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #374  
Flag Mansfield, OH
Thanks Meter: 48

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschill31

Cheers

Don't ask where the name came from. But always happy to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to mywebslave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread