How to preserve gear 2 backup when flashing different roms

OP eeeeeeeeek

23rd June 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Escondido CA
Thanks Meter: 25

301 posts
More
So before I flash a rom I backup my gear watch via gear manager, however everytime I go back into gear manager, after flashing a new rom, and I repair the device and it pairs, then forces me to reset my watch. After I do and go to restore/backup, my backup doesn't appear. Anyway to keep my gear properly backed up? Thanks
4th July 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Escondido CA

301 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeeeeek

So before I flash a rom I backup my gear watch via gear manager, however everytime I go back into gear manager, after flashing a new rom, and I repair the device and it pairs, then forces me to reset my watch. After I do and go to restore/backup, my backup doesn't appear. Anyway to keep my gear properly backed up? Thanks

Does no one flash different roms that has a gear 2?
4th July 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 102

67 posts
More
I flash Roms fairly often on my Note 3 (mostly for upgrades, or to try to remove weird problems), but I haven't come across a decent way to back up my Gear 2. I just roll with it, and when I get my watch re-paired, I go into Sammy Apps under the Purchased section, and reload my apps through that. It functions like an 'all apps ever installed' list, which saves a little time. I haven't had luck with TiBu or similar services - the phone says the apps will be installed, but they won't be on the watch. Wish I had a better answer for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to devdav2167 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Escondido CA

301 posts
More
Thanks

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread