Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Note 2 Sprint

Tip us?

puffyjello
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can someone please put up new links for the latest liquidsmooth rom. Drdevs has been down for like 2 days.

Dillionaire
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I second the new link. Haven't been able to grab the rom. Thanks for all your work regardless. I know I will eventually have it on the phone.

Subiegsr
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Waiting on link too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

shunmyles
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't read SD Card

I flashed to this rom and now it will not recognize my sd card and when i even try to restore my previous backup, It will not recognize the internal sd card unless I am trying to install a zip. Can someone help me please?

jdee323
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunmyles View Post
I flashed to this rom and now it will not recognize my sd card and when i even try to restore my previous backup, It will not recognize the internal sd card unless I am trying to install a zip. Can someone help me please?
Where did you find a dl link?

shunmyles
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdee323 View Post
Where did you find a dl link?
I got the dl link off of page 1 of this thread, but I was able to finally fix my phone after flashing JellyBomb rom. Ima just stick with JB Rom for now.

Uetian
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Screen won't turn ON or stay Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414isaiah View Post
As with cm11, Google search does not work with bluetooth. So far, everything else is great, thank you!
This is great and smooth rom but I have just one problem. Screen does not turn On sometime during incoming calls or manual by power or home button. What happens is , when phone is ringing for incoming call, screen stays dark whatever button is pressed. Turns on after 15 -20 seconds but call is missed during that time.
Same thing happens during a call. For example if I dial a number and it goes to voicemail , screen will stay dark and can't hang up.
I tried factory default and re-install but no luck.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Download links broken.