Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

this tablet is too weak to edit .doc document isn't it?

OP eriol33

20th May 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unguis

Don't be afraid of flashing. It's super easy and will give you very good performance on custom roms. I'm using Android Revolution HD 3.5G because of 3G support. You can try KatKiss. It is very fast Rom but as I know it has no native 3G support (just via PPPwidget).
Good luck!

Wysłane z mojego GT-N7100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

just want to confirm... all I need is installing the recovery installer, right? (from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...very+installer)
20th May 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #12  
Gliwice
Thanks Meter: 16

65 posts
More
You are right. With recovery you can do everything else I recommend using TWRP

23rd May 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unguis

You are right. With recovery you can do everything else I recommend using TWRP

hi there, I just update my tablet with katkiss and gapps. it works now. wonderful! however, it seems my battery is not charged when I dock it with the keyboard. is there anything I miss?
Last edited by eriol33; 23rd May 2014 at 11:37 AM.
23rd May 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #14  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 9

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriol33

hi there, I just update my tablet with katkiss and gapps. it works now. wonderful! however, it seems my battery is not charged when I dock it with the keyboard. is there anything I miss?

I'm a bit confused -- can you please elaborate on this? Did you try to charge the dock and the tablet separately?
23rd May 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHG

I'm a bit confused -- can you please elaborate on this? Did you try to charge the dock and the tablet separately?

oh sorry, on the previous version, whenever I docked the tablet with the keyboard, the battery sign would change to indiate it was being charged. I just noticed this doesn't happen in the 4.42 and it even dislayed the battery level of the dock. wondeful! anyway, it seems everything is working now. thanks again!
24th May 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 131

444 posts
Another suggestion is.installinga ubuntu distro using the rootbind method and then installing libre office it works like a charm. better than any android office app

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app
26th July 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 12

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prog19

Another suggestion is.installinga ubuntu distro using the rootbind method and then installing libre office it works like a charm. better than any android office app

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

+1000
But better install lubuntu then ubuntu. Ubuntu laggy on tf101 (and kubuntu laggy... )
On android i edited my essay (about 15000 word) with Kingsoft Office, but found what it (ando) had lack of keys shortcats

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread