Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 42,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-G9006V Google Play & Roms

Tip us?

ranillo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by achinut View Post
Hello all,

I am searching around for custom ROMs for this specific model and I'm sure that those other folks using this phone would love something custom as well along the same lines as Alliance and XtreStoLite ROMs that are available for the genuine S5. It appears that they have sold many of these particular S5 clones so I am curious as to whether anyone is working on a custom ROM for this phone. It really is an amazing and fast phone and about as close as you can get to the real thing for a clone. (especially after rooting).

Thanks!

ACH
Can you tell me how did you root it?

maxruub123
Old
(Last edited by maxruub123; 26th July 2014 at 07:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddxv View Post
I used this post:

BUT:
I think that the only thing that really helped me was having the drivers, which I got through the long way, by installing 豌豆荚 on my computer and it automatically installed drivers. Windows couldn't find them. I've seen the drivers on that forum listed above, so if you don't want to install that app (it is kinda annoying, but helps sideload APKs).

One other thing to note:

I also got really thrown off by one part of the above instructions, to enter CWM after you flash it with Odin you need to press Vol+ + Home + Power, not volume down.
Hello,

I really would like to install CWM on my G9006v to instal Gapps, but I do not speak chinese so I do not understand the steps in the link and google translate makes a big mess out of it. Could you please explain the steps to me?

Thank you very much

Max
Tags
9006v, g9006v, google services, play store, sm-g9006v