Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,656 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] 4.4.2 Kitkat Call Recorder

Tip us?

kleinsteinjung
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkai Almandragon View Post
Skvalex Call Recorder works great, you have to set it up to use the "CAF" recording method and do not change the folder location to the SD card or it will not work. CAF does require root, but does not require you to be de-odexed or make any other system changes.
In google play you can read that this does not work in Kitkat 4.2.2 on Galaxy Note3 without rooting.
Pleas do not write the wrong information.

Stephanovna
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Rooting the SM-N900A with build CNC2 by AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoSmile View Post
Yes, there is official fix. Wait for official update for your region or update via Odin.

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I have been looking daily for over a month since I heard about being able to "root" your phone. This is for the SM-N900A from AT&T build CNC2???? Just found this site also which was a plus

ads7112
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Can confirm that flashing this unrooted original samsung rom thevdr ketam auto recall WORKS PERFECTLY and you stay original

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Stock-UN-rooted
Call recorder using Singapore E3 ROM

HanZie82
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
Having 4.4.2 and rooted go with this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=59
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005) - Stock rooted
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7inch (T210) - Inspire v2.5 rooted

HTC Desire HD running CyanogenMod 10.1 (Radio: 12.69.60.29_26.17.14.11_M) Sold

Home (fibre optics) Mobile (4G)

ads7112
Old
Thanks Meter 57
INSTEAD if you are UN-rooted and on KitKat 4.4.2 go for the
update via Odin
solution + Autorecall free (or donate) version
WORKKKKKKKSSSSSSS
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
Stock-UN-rooted
Call recorder using Singapore E3 ROM

droidvijayan
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default This MOD works Fine on Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Deodexed Rom

Edit: File attached only for DEODEXED! rom KITKAT 4.4.2

https://www.mediafire.com/?vu9w39yp63bdx9u
This Voice call recording Mod works fine on Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 on Android Kitkat 4.4.2.

Thanks for all your work.

I shall recommend this mod to 4.4.2 Galaxy S3 custom ROMs
Nokia 6110, Nokia 3110, Nokia 1110, Sony Ericsson T68i, Motorala A780, Spice MI 400, imobile, Celkon A97, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, LEPPhone, Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-i9300, Sony Xperia Z1(C6502), Sony Xperia Z(C6602), iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPad 4.

Crazyrican32
Old
(Last edited by Crazyrican32; 8th July 2014 at 04:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up [MOD] 4.4.2 Kitkat Call Recorder

Definitely Works, Thank You So Much @meawww For Teaching Us How To Edit The File And @Jamison904 For Linking Us To The Post! Yes Finally In Call Recording With Out An App!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyrican32 View Post
Definitely Works, Thank You So Much @meawww For Teaching Us How To Edit The File And @Jamison904 For Linking Us To The Post! Yes Finally In Call Recording With Out An App!
Yes, After A Couple Of Reboots Still Working Fine! In Call Recording Was one Of The Main Reasons I Loved Darthstalker ROMs Since My SII Days, Went Crazy Trying to figure How To Make It Work On Note 3 After The Updates Killed This Feature! Why Pay $10 For An App, If You Can Get This Built In Feature Free? Not Putting Any Developers Down, But Any One Can Fix This If You're Good At Following Written Instructions! LOL Once Again Thank You Guys!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Actually the @meawww method works great. Thank you my friend. To get it record correctly you have to modify the mixer_paths.xml under system/etc.

Just add the blue section and reboot. Enjoy
Code:
Select Code
	<!-- TX part -->
	<path name="audio-record">
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer SLIM_0_TX" value="1" />
	</path>

<path name="audio-record bt-sco">
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer AUX_PCM_UL_TX" value="1" />
	</path>

<!-- incall recording -->
	<path name="incall-rec-uplink">
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer VOC_REC_UL" value="1" />
	</path>

<path name="incall-rec-downlink">
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer VOC_REC_DL" value="1" />
	</path>

<path name="incall-rec-uplink-and-downlink">
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer VOC_REC_UL" value="1" />
		<ctl name="MultiMedia1 Mixer VOC_REC_DL" value="1" />
	</path>
	<!-- call part -->
	<path name="voice-call">
		<ctl name="SLIM_0_RX_Voice Mixer CSVoice" value="1" />
		<ctl name="Voice_Tx Mixer SLIM_0_TX_Voice" value="1" />
	</path>

Yes, After A Couple Of Reboots Still Working Fine! In Call Recording Was one Of The Main Reasons I Loved Darthstalker ROMs Since My SII Days, Went Crazy Trying to figure How To Make It Work On Note 3 After The Updates Killed This Feature! Why Pay $10 For An App, If You Can Get This Built In Feature Free? Not Putting Any Developers Down, But Any One Can Fix This If You're Good At Following Written Instructions! LOL Once Again Thank You Guys!

Crazyrican32
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Still Working, Only Problem Is You'll Maybe Have To Create A Sound Folder In Internal Storage/SDCard0 For It To Save Calls To.

fmpmuld
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Still Working, Only Problem Is You'll Maybe Have To Create A Sound Folder In Internal Storage/SDCard0 For It To Save Calls To.
Hi. I did everything (push the secphone.apk at the right place and modify the XML)
But my phone is stuck at 'opening applications' when I reboot it. Any idea ?
Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to fmpmuld For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crazyrican32
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmpmuld View Post
Hi. I did everything (push the secphone.apk at the right place and modify the XML)
But my phone is stuck at 'opening applications' when I reboot it. Any idea ?
Thx
I Only Modified The Mixer.xml File, I Didn't Touch Secphone.apk.