Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,653 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL]★☆★CHECKM8★☆★ Team-CodeCraft_final4now | Optimized | Linaro 4.9.1 | exFAT

Tip us?
 
lotddragon
Old
#1051  
lotddragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 297
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake.99x3 View Post
Flashed through TWRP on cleanrom and it soft bricked. Any ideas?
What ROM and did you undervolt?
Phone: HTC One M8 (VZW Red)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
ROM: Viper One M8(currently)
Kernel: Faux
Tablet: Ellipsis (rooted)
 
toknitup420
Old
#1052  
toknitup420's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 369
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake.99x3 View Post
Flashed through TWRP on cleanrom and it soft bricked. Any ideas?
Reboot to recovery wipe dalvick and cache and try again.
 
Shadow Death
Old
#1053  
Shadow Death's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 312
Posts: 1,095
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Killeen, TX
Is there a way to know which kernel is which? I'm still trying to grasp the M8 kernel system since I'm used to being able to flash only the kernel.

I ask because I have no idea what that RLS 1, 2 and 3 are for.
Galaxy Nexus (Second Owner) - Whatever rom I feel like.
HTC Thunderbolt (Dead)
 
MassStash
Old
#1054  
MassStash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1141
Posts: 2,762
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Death View Post
Is there a way to know which kernel is which? I'm still trying to grasp the M8 kernel system since I'm used to being able to flash only the kernel.

I ask because I have no idea what that RLS 1, 2 and 3 are for.
Huh? If you're used to only flashing kernels, this is not different... Mistyped that? RLS is like release candidates, so 1 was the first, 3 would 3rd version a good version. Also, you can check date of kernel in about, software, more I believe, but more info from an app like Trickster mod. It'll display the full kernel name, date, and compiler.
~S-Off LTEvo; Always Solid Viper4G Latest;
cpu0/1: 1.5ghz 384mhz sleep: 486mhz max
ondemand

 
Shadow Death
Old
#1055  
Shadow Death's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 312
Posts: 1,095
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Killeen, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
Huh? If you're used to only flashing kernels, this is not different... Mistyped that? RLS is like release candidates, so 1 was the first, 3 would 3rd version a good version. Also, you can check date of kernel in about, software, more I believe, but more info from an app like Trickster mod. It'll display the full kernel name, date, and compiler.
I was in and out of sleep when I typed that. What I mean to say is that I came from a gnex where the kernels were different because of a different community so I'm still trying to figure things out here. I just wasn't sure which was which because there isn't any documentation as to which kernel is which. It's no big deal though. I'm giving v10 a run right now.
Galaxy Nexus (Second Owner) - Whatever rom I feel like.
HTC Thunderbolt (Dead)
 
hgoldner
Old
#1056  
hgoldner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 519
Posts: 2,017
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania
I can't remember where but only a few pages back I answered this question. Search my posts in this thread.

If I told you where this was coming from I'd have to kill you....
Verizon Wireless HTC One M8 - Rooted/S-Off
Firmware/ROM: Stock 1.55.605.2
Asus Transformer TF300T - Rooted/unlocked
Firmware/ROM: 10.6.1.27.5 firmware; TWRP; CROMI-X
Nexus 7 FHD (2013) - Rooted/locked - KitKat KTU84L (v4.4.3)
Chromecast - Rooted
Firmware/ROM:: FlashCast; Eureka ROM
Retired devices: HTC Rezound; Nexus 7 (2012); HTC Droid Incredible; Arnova 10 G2
 
Shadow Death
Old
#1057  
Shadow Death's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 312
Posts: 1,095
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Killeen, TX
Couldn't help but notice that the source link gives error 404.
Galaxy Nexus (Second Owner) - Whatever rom I feel like.
HTC Thunderbolt (Dead)
 
Evolutionmods
Old
#1058  
Evolutionmods's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 1,386
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of the computer

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Death View Post
Couldn't help but notice that the source link gives error 404.
hahaha here ya go ...link is good to go
If You Like Our Work Or We Have Helped You In Any Way Please Feel Free To Hit The THANKS Button, It will Be Greatly Appreciated



Rom: Depends
Kernel: Code Craft-Patch Work

The Following User Says Thank You to Evolutionmods For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes