Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 46,180 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] brom error: S_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

Tip us?

testboy255
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [q] brom error: S_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)

Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sts.png
Views:	162
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	2778985  

anAbbasi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by testboy255 View Post
Hello, I have a big problem, I wanted to install a new rom pres latest version of the Flash tool and I formatted the phone and then wanted to install (download), and instead I'm still writes an error:ERROR BROM: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032).
You really do not know what to do, I tried a thousand thousand ROMs and flash TOOL, perhaps thousands of drivers on the phone MKT6589 drivers and still nothing.
I have a cell phone Star S7189 and it would not fit me because I am from Czech Republic and I ordered it from China, plus all the information to calmly bring upon request, but I'd be happy if someone advise how to fix it and install a ROM there calmly and basic .
Sorry for my English is not very good. I enclose a picture of what I'm doing.
Thank you for your willingness to help me solve.
The fact is quite acute as I am without a phone to free his right hand.
I am facing a similar problem after formatting my device.
Did you ever find a solution?