I'll just dive into the problem, on dot-point form:
1. Started with Unrooted Stock TouchWIz Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
2. Rooted with Chainfire Autoroot via Odin
3. Flashed TWRP 18.104.22.168 via Odin
4. Made two backups via TWRP, saved in external SDCard.
5. Flashed the Official Google Edition 4.2.2 ROM (Over the stock TouchWiz, without factory resetting...yeah, I know :/)
6. After new ROM, Gapps and everything was freaking out seeing as dirty flashed.
7. Facepalmed and booted into TWRP to restore back to TouchWiz.
8. Restore success, rebooted.
9. Samsung boot animation played and white "SAMSUNG" logo displays.
10. Waited for almost an hour.
11. Still on that "SAMSUNG" boot screen. The blue glow behind the text pulses.
I realized this has been posted before but solutions were all to do a factory reset, wipe dalvik, wipe data etc.
I'm trying to keep all the data I had when I did the TWRP backup. Any solutions that do not involve me wiping everything?
Thanks for any help!