Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] AOSP Theme For Stock Deodexed NB4/NE6/NF1 900T With Colors! 6/22

Tip us?

DrawnToLife
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco View Post
I've been out of town for the past week, so I haven't had a chance to update. I'll be heading back tonight, but I'll' be getting in late, so I'll try to get things updated sometime tomorrow. Flashing this over the patch that dwith posted will break the contacts fix he did.
Don't worry about it, take your time!
Tablet 1: iPad 4 ♦ iOS 7.0.4 ♦ Jailbroken
Tablet 2: Nexus 7 (Flo) ♦ Paranoid Android Beta 4.5 Alpha2 ♦ ElementalX Kernel 2.13+ ♦ TWRP ♦ PVS Bin 4
Phone: Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900W8) ♦ Root ♦ Tweaked 3.0 ♦ LeanKernel 3.4 ♦ NB7 Modem ♦ NA2 Bootloader ♦ CWM ♦ Knox 0x0 ♦ PVS Bin 3
Watch: Samsung Gear Live
Previous: iPhone 4 (iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken) ♦ iPod Touch 3G (iOS 5.1.1 Jailbroken)
Use this link if you want 20GB of free cloud storage!

force70
Old
Thanks Meter 1442
This is working great on my SM-N900W8 running vision x NG2.

Cool theme..i feel like im running vanilla android lol

sent from Canada via my Note 3, Note 2 or One X +
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Current devices :S4, Note 3, G2

foreverloco
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4086

DONATE TO ME
Updated the main Tweaked theme to include the fixes from the patch dwith posted and also fixed the bgs for the caller id multi window in landscape.

For those that don't want to re-flash everything you can flash the patch attached to this post. Make sure that you have already flashed the patch from Tweaked before flashing this or the main theme.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tweaked_1.5_patch.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.66 MB, 16 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DrawnToLife
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco View Post
Updated the main Tweaked theme to include the fixes from the patch dwith posted and also fixed the bgs for the caller id multi window in landscape.

For those that don't want to re-flash everything you can flash the patch attached to this post. Make sure that you have already flashed the patch from Tweaked before flashing this or the main theme.
Works perfectly, thanks!
Tablet 1: iPad 4 ♦ iOS 7.0.4 ♦ Jailbroken
Tablet 2: Nexus 7 (Flo) ♦ Paranoid Android Beta 4.5 Alpha2 ♦ ElementalX Kernel 2.13+ ♦ TWRP ♦ PVS Bin 4
Phone: Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900W8) ♦ Root ♦ Tweaked 3.0 ♦ LeanKernel 3.4 ♦ NB7 Modem ♦ NA2 Bootloader ♦ CWM ♦ Knox 0x0 ♦ PVS Bin 3
Watch: Samsung Gear Live
Previous: iPhone 4 (iOS 6.1.2 Jailbroken) ♦ iPod Touch 3G (iOS 5.1.1 Jailbroken)
Use this link if you want 20GB of free cloud storage!

FormeriPhoney
Old
Thanks Meter 739
Just wanted to one again thank foreverloco for this work. Can't tell you how happy I am overall with the device. Within a week of owning the Note 3 on TMO I have it exactly where I want it to be.

Quick question.

I flashed the MAIN THEME / KITKATUI for Tweaked Rom NF1. If I want full white, can i just wipe caches and flash the White
FFFFFF
http://sourceforge.net/projects/note...6.zip/download

Also, what exactly is the Transparency mod?
The Following User Says Thank You to FormeriPhoney For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

foreverloco
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4086

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormeriPhoney View Post
Just wanted to one again thank foreverloco for this work. Can't tell you how happy I am overall with the device. Within a week of owning the Note 3 on TMO I have it exactly where I want it to be.

Quick question.

I flashed the MAIN THEME / KITKATUI for Tweaked Rom NF1. If I want full white, can i just wipe caches and flash the White
FFFFFF
http://sourceforge.net/projects/note...6.zip/download

Also, what exactly is the Transparency mod?
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it.

Yea, you can flash any of the colors right over it and you can also switch between colors without needing to flash the main theme again. Only time you'll have to re-flash the main theme is if you want to go back to using just the kitkatui.

The transparency mods will give you system wide transparency. Meaning that you'll be able to see your wallpaper in most of the dark screens. Like in settings, contacts, in call screen, and mms. There's also a opaque zip in there that will remove the transparency without having the need to re-flash everything again, in case you decide it's not for you. If you want to try them out, just make sure to flash the correct versions for each color.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

parmijo11
Old
Thanks Meter 1307
Nice themes. I love it, thank you.
Hit the THANKS button if I helped

Primary Device: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
ROM: Jedi Elite KK V1.1
Recovery: TWRP

The Following User Says Thank You to parmijo11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]