Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,399 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v4.7.3 (fully-featured file manager)

Tip us?

MortTheBeast
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Little confused, why is there 2 different SD Card folders? One is listed as emulated... legacy and the other is emulated... 0 and both contain the same thing??

Ultramanoid
Old
Thanks Meter 981
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortTheBeast View Post
Little confused, why is there 2 different SD Card folders? One is listed as emulated... legacy and the other is emulated... 0 and both contain the same thing??
They don't work the same on all devices / versions of Android ( many possible combinations, ROMS, rooted, stock, ICS, JB, etc, etc ). Depends, so Hootan is trying to make sure it works everywhere.

Use or bookmark only the one you want, you can edit bookmarks to your liking and export them to save the preferences if you need them later.

ノ・_・)ノ 先端技術

The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pariah24
Old
(Last edited by Pariah24; 27th July 2014 at 01:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Hi all...I love this app, the UI is better than other file managers I've used. However, right now I'm still having to use ES primarily because when I move images I've downloaded to a single folder to consolidate them all in one place MiXplorer corrupts my gallery by leaving empty thumbnails I have to delete manually.

e.g.
Download picture.jpeg on FB, saves to /DCIM/Facebook

Launch MiXplorer, move picture.jpeg from /DCIM/Facebook to /Pictures

Launch Gallery, picture appears in album Pictures but an empty thumbnail is left in album Facebook that must be deleted

ES doesn't give me that issue. I'd like to resolve this it is the only thing keeping me from using MiXplorer exclusively.

Thx.

Edit: I've tried the operation with the ”Update media store" setting on and off, I get the issue either way. Also tried moving using different paths (/sdcard and /mnt/storage/emulated/legacy instead of /mnt/storage/emulated/0, etc) Still no dice.

Samsung GS3/SPH-710 ~ Wicked X 7.3 [TouchWiz] ~ KT757 Kernel ktoon/bfq
Tags
android file manager, cloud, encfs, mixplorer, sftp