Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 47,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][LINARO] Modded stock kernel - d802 [G2 + G3 ROMs][v0.41]

Tip us?
 
jaidev.s
Old
#441  
jaidev.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 657
Posts: 963
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by By.TRabZonLu™ View Post
stocr rom KitKat version Does it work?
Yes, u should be rooted though

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
By.TRabZonLu™
Old
#442  
By.TRabZonLu™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 445
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidev.s View Post
Yes, u should be rooted though

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yes I installed. Does this kernel increases the volume of the phone?
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim / بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم


 
jaidev.s
Old
#443  
jaidev.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 657
Posts: 963
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by By.TRabZonLu™ View Post
yes I installed. Does this kernel increases the volume of the phone?
Yes, but u need FauxSound app for that. Or u can edit mixerpath.xml and increase the volume

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jaidev.s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
By.TRabZonLu™
Old
#444  
By.TRabZonLu™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 204
Posts: 445
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidev.s View Post
Yes, but u need FauxSound app for that. Or u can edit mixerpath.xml and increase the volume

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Do you need to build additional applications? mixerpath.xml file what changes do I do?
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim / بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم


 
jaidev.s
Old
#445  
jaidev.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 657
Posts: 963
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by By.TRabZonLu™ View Post
Do you need to build additional applications? mixerpath.xml file what changes do I do?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2583408

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
u25150
Old
#446  
u25150's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 151
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatVortex View Post
How to enable thermal control?


Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
as far as i remember thermal control enableb on v.3 but it cause camera lag

Bruce2728 rom
CloudyG3 rom
Powered with Bruce2728 kernel
 
GreatVortex
Old
#447  
GreatVortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 304
Join Date: Jun 2011
yes but i want to use the latest kernel with thermal control enabled.
Device: LG G2 D802 32Gb
ROM: KK 4.4.2 Stock rooted
Kernel: Stock
Theme: Stock

Device: Samung GT-I9300 Galaxy SIII 16Gb
ROM: JB XXUGND1 NeatROM v7.6
Kernel: Stock
Theme: Stock

EmergencyZip for GT-I9300 IMEI problem

 
u25150
Old
#448  
u25150's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 151
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatVortex View Post
yes but i want to use the latest kernel with thermal control enabled.
the latest kernel is the same as v0.3 only without thermal control enabled.

Bruce2728 rom
CloudyG3 rom
Powered with Bruce2728 kernel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes