Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 54,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T I747 UCUEMJB 4.3 Stock Restore

Tip us?

greysonofusa
Old
(Last edited by greysonofusa; 10th July 2014 at 04:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Default Need Stock Recovery ODIN Flashable

Okay, So Im On Stock 4.4.2 and Im gonna sell my phone. How do I get TWRP off and Flash Stock Recovery with ODIN?

1. It Still Says Custom Binary and Recovery in Download mode.
2. Im gonna need to sell this thing as a 4.4.2 Stock device minus the warranty bit. It's way out of warranty coverage anyways.

3. Here's what I'm thinking. Root, Install Triangle Away, and then Flash Stock Recovery if a download for that exists?

BTW ENEWMAN THANKS SO MUCH! IF I COULD HIT THE THANKS BUTTON 1000 TIMES I WOULD.
The Following User Says Thank You to greysonofusa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5813

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by greysonofusa View Post
Okay, So Im On Stock 4.4.2 and Im gonna sell my phone. How do I get TWRP off and Flash Stock Recovery with ODIN?

1. It Still Says Custom Binary and Recovery in Download mode.
2. Im gonna need to sell this thing as a 4.4.2 Stock device minus the warranty bit. It's way out of warranty coverage anyways.

3. Here's what I'm thinking. Root, Install Triangle Away, and then Flash Stock Recovery if a download for that exists?

BTW ENEWMAN THANKS SO MUCH! IF I COULD HIT THE THANKS BUTTON 1000 TIMES I WOULD.
Your on the right track. Do step 3,I have a stock recovery that you just flash in twrp or cwm and when you reboot you'll have stock recovery. You can find it attached to the op of this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2789917
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

wash23
Old
(Last edited by wash23; Yesterday at 09:47 PM.) Reason: resolved issue
Thanks Meter 7
Many thanks for your efforts in making this method possible. I have just flashed using TWRP v. 2.7.0.0 coming from CM11 M8 SNAPSHOT and everything appears to be as it should be with one exception; WiFi will not turn on. Is this a known issue and do you know of a solution? Thank you!

Booting into stock recovery/factory reset resolved the wifi issue. All seems to be working now.
The Following User Says Thank You to wash23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]