Originally Posted by epapsiou
4) How to go back to stock (ATT Firmware)
There are many reasons to go back to stock. Restoring warranty, reverting to 80100d firmware, soft bricks or plain old nostalgia. Fortunately, LG has a tool similar to odin called LGFlashTools for D800. Unfortunately, it is not as simple as odin and you have to jump through some hoops.
SuperSport has made restoring to Stock much easier with an installer.
Go to SuperSportthread
and get the installer. Install the exe file and you are good to go.
An important thing to keep in mind: There is another better tool called LG Mobile Support Tool but it is for other G2 variants and not for ATT (or Sprint)
hyelton has written an excellent guide on reverting to stock. The tools in this section are from hyelton’s guide. Please read it for more information.
Before we start:
To go back to stock:
- Make sure you have the drivers (section 1)
- Download the LG Flash Tool
- Download the firmware LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip and LGD800_20130904_LGFLASHv160.dll files
- Extract .tot file from V10d zip
- Put your phone to download mode (power off. Then press the up volume button and connect it to computer without releasing the vol up button )
- Once in download mode it may install stuff. Let it do so
- Then change the COM port of your phone to 41 by going to devices and selecting LG G2 (see images below). Then unplug the phone and power it off
- Find a key for LG Flash Tool (google search for it) and keep it with you
- Now change date of your computer to 2012 January and disconnect internet
- Install LG flash tool. It will ask for key. Enter it
- You will see a place for loading dll file and tot file. Go ahead load files and click OK.
- DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER SETTING
- Then click on Yellow arrow
- Then put you phone on download mode again (vol up and connect to computer)
- You will see activity in LG Flash Tool. Let it run. It will automatically boot your phone.
- Once your phone is booted and you see your all apps etc. disconnect the phone from comp.
Congratulations: You are all done
Please update the link for .tot ZIP with this GOGLE Drive link LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip
so everyone can get faster download,
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Amaze 4G
AT&T LG Optimus G (E970)
AT&T LG G2 (D800)