Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XOLO Q3000 ALL IN ONE INDEX Development, root, ,Custom Roms

Tip us?

ashishji12
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystallion View Post
Are you trying stock jb ROM?

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------
Yes, trying to go to JB from stock kitkat. But camera gives black. tried all jb rom. tried format + firmware upgrade in Sp flash tools. then also no success

baystallion
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishji12 View Post
Yes, trying to go to JB from stock kitkat. But camera gives black. tried all jb rom. tried format + firmware upgrade in Sp flash tools. then also no success
Earlier you had mentioned the phone had stock kk when bought.. Is there a reason you are trying to move to jb ROM?

The reason I'm asking is, maybe there is some hardware/firmware optimization for the stock kk version of the phone which is not backward compatible.

To test it, you may want to try some other mtk6589 based jb ROM (not from xolo). You might lose things like dual Sim etc.. But at least you could make sure camera hardware is not fried.

If camera comes up OK at this point, you'll have to stock to a kk ROM instead of jb.

2 cents..

ashishji12
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Earlier you had mentioned the phone had stock kk when bought.. Is there a reason you are trying to move to jb ROM?

The reason I'm asking is, maybe there is some hardware/firmware optimization for the stock kk version of the phone which is not backward compatible.

To test it, you may want to try some other mtk6589 based jb ROM (not from xolo). You might lose things like dual Sim etc.. But at least you could make sure camera hardware is not fried.

If camera comes up OK at this point, you'll have to stock to a kk ROM instead of jb.

2 cents..
Reason for my JB flashing is because all most all custom roms now available are based on JB.

puduraja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
Hallo,
To make camera working carefully follow the steps it may work if it does not work port your lib file only here I can try mod and re- port here.

Now go to your GB ROM .zip
Open system folder then inside
Open lib folder
Search for only libcamera.... So files
Remove all such files what so ever that has camera word with whatever combination
Keep the folder as it is opened

Now open the original ROM that has com with your phone, that is the stock ROM when you purchased the phone
Similarly search for all libcamera.....so file
Copy all such files and paste, just track them to your GB ROM lib folder that is kept open

Now close the folder and flash

The camera will work

Best wishes

Sent from my Q3000 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

puduraja
Old
(Last edited by puduraja; 27th July 2014 at 08:10 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Are you trying stock jb ROM?

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Puduraja sir,
Great work getting the ROM running!!!

In the flashable kk ROM in page 22, is there an issue with battery drain? Here is what I observed:

1. Took too much time to reach 75%
2. Pulled out charger. Immediately dropped down to 1% and rebooted.
3. After reboot, showed 92%.. Which I think was real value since it started draining properly from there.

Apart from this, I feel chrome usage is draining battery faster when compared to usage in stock job ROM.

Any inputs appreciated.
Thanks
I also noticed irregular functioning The cause is I have used the JB ROM super charger version in ROM.

Irregular figure pops at higher end when the thrust hold is above 70% some time charge is slow some time it is faster
All due to JB version applying to kit kat

But if you notice the overall total time of complete drain of battery to 5% is more than 3 hours of browsing
But playing HD videos sucks battery
I will workout
Or
Mine is only a trial and errors method. Just remove V6 Super charger folder and see
Thanks for enlightening this
The Following User Says Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]