Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL] MotoTool AIO(GPE,NON-GPE)Root,Recovery,Record,Relock,Backup-Restore Apps[v3.0]

Tip us?
 
SHEER TERROR
Old
#611  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2012
If I wanted to restore the original uk stock rom from GPE will I get the f2fs file system back?

Should I wait for a 4.4.4 stock firmware?
 
hroen_al
Old
#612  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2013
not work on win XP SP3 32bit
it says "not valid Win32 application
 
evilshinryu89
Old
#613  
evilshinryu89's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Feb 2011
Can I use this tool to root my stock 4.4.4 moto g xt1032?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Hui91
Old
#614  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 111
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hi all,

I updated to 4.4.4 successfully, my phone was rooted and xPosed framework! Lots of apps disabled.

Make sure you flash a STOCK Recovery before trying to update, BUT DO NOT USE THE STOCK RECOVERY FROM THIS TOOL, because hab check error will occur and failure to update!
You need to download the latest kitkat stock recovery for your phone, (for example mine Tesco UK).

Cheers

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Moto G, unlocked&rooted, Stock Tesco UK ROM 4.4.4
recovery: Phil'z Touch Advanced CMW 6.26.6 - later version does not backup fully for me, any suggestions?
Customized with Xposed Framework: Gravity Box, MinMinGuard, Greenify, HideCarrierMotoX, YouTube AdAway
 
Stone7
Old
#615  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 157
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui91 View Post
Hi all,

I updated to 4.4.4 successfully, my phone was rooted and xPosed framework! Lots of apps disabled.

Make sure you flash a STOCK Recovery before trying to update, BUT DO NOT USE THE STOCK RECOVERY FROM THIS TOOL, because hab check error will occur and failure to update!
You need to download the latest kitkat stock recovery for your phone, (for example mine Tesco UK).

Cheers

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Where can we download the latest kitkat stock recovery?
 
suiller
Old
#616  
suiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 346
Posts: 2,808
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Turin (Piedmont)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui91 View Post
Hi all,

I updated to 4.4.4 successfully, my phone was rooted and xPosed framework! Lots of apps disabled.
please be more precise (device model for ex), here around there are a lot of fragmented infos
 
Miqueas111
Old
#617  
Miqueas111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 298
Join Date: Dec 2012
I just converte my XT1032, how can I root it? And install Recovery CWM? I just try the "normal" procedure but it doesn't work. The Recovery can not mount my internal SD Card when I'm trying to flash the update ZIP. Recovery CWM installs normal but don't mount the SD Card.

Any different procedure?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Hui91
Old
#618  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 111
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiller View Post
please be more precise (device model for ex), here around there are a lot of fragmented infos
Read again, every info is in there buddy, what else do you need to know?

Also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54378718


Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
Moto G, unlocked&rooted, Stock Tesco UK ROM 4.4.4
recovery: Phil'z Touch Advanced CMW 6.26.6 - later version does not backup fully for me, any suggestions?
Customized with Xposed Framework: Gravity Box, MinMinGuard, Greenify, HideCarrierMotoX, YouTube AdAway
 
alonsoch
Old
#619  
alonsoch's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652
Posts: 546
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui91 View Post
Read again, every info is in there buddy, what else do you need to know?

Also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54378718


Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
well, i dont own the the device anymore, so i can't test if the ota fail using this stock recovery, if someone can test and tell me(if fails), and then update the recovery, you don't need the stock recovery for your model, only a stock recovery for 4.4.X
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i help you just press thanks buddy ..................if you like my work buy me a beer, or two.. feel free


Tags
cwm, flash, moto g gpe, root, turn moto g to gpe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes