Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL] MotoTool AIO(GPE,NON-GPE)Root,Recovery,Record,Relock,Backup-Restore Apps[v3.0]

Tip us?

SHEER TERROR
Old
Thanks Meter 8
If I wanted to restore the original uk stock rom from GPE will I get the f2fs file system back?

Should I wait for a 4.4.4 stock firmware?

hroen_al
Old
Thanks Meter 8
not work on win XP SP3 32bit
it says "not valid Win32 application

evilshinryu89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can I use this tool to root my stock 4.4.4 moto g xt1032?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

Hui91
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Hi all,

I updated to 4.4.4 successfully, my phone was rooted and xPosed framework! Lots of apps disabled.

Make sure you flash a STOCK Recovery before trying to update, BUT DO NOT USE THE STOCK RECOVERY FROM THIS TOOL, because hab check error will occur and failure to update!
You need to download the latest kitkat stock recovery for your phone, (for example mine Tesco UK).

Cheers

Moto G, unlocked&rooted, Stock Tesco UK ROM 4.4.4
recovery: Phil'z Touch Advanced CMW 6.26.6 - later version does not backup fully for me, any suggestions?
Customized with Xposed Framework: Gravity Box, MinMinGuard, Greenify, HideCarrierMotoX, YouTube AdAway

Stone7
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui91 View Post
Hi all,

I updated to 4.4.4 successfully, my phone was rooted and xPosed framework! Lots of apps disabled.

Make sure you flash a STOCK Recovery before trying to update, BUT DO NOT USE THE STOCK RECOVERY FROM THIS TOOL, because hab check error will occur and failure to update!
You need to download the latest kitkat stock recovery for your phone, (for example mine Tesco UK).

Cheers

Where can we download the latest kitkat stock recovery?

suiller
Old
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi all,

please be more precise (device model for ex), here around there are a lot of fragmented infos

Miqueas111
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I just converte my XT1032, how can I root it? And install Recovery CWM? I just try the "normal" procedure but it doesn't work. The Recovery can not mount my internal SD Card when I'm trying to flash the update ZIP. Recovery CWM installs normal but don't mount the SD Card.

Any different procedure?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hui91
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by suiller View Post
please be more precise (device model for ex), here around there are a lot of fragmented infos
Read again, every info is in there buddy, what else do you need to know?

Also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54378718

Moto G, unlocked&rooted, Stock Tesco UK ROM 4.4.4
recovery: Phil'z Touch Advanced CMW 6.26.6 - later version does not backup fully for me, any suggestions?
Customized with Xposed Framework: Gravity Box, MinMinGuard, Greenify, HideCarrierMotoX, YouTube AdAway

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Read again, every info is in there buddy, what else do you need to know?

Also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54378718

well, i dont own the the device anymore, so i can't test if the ota fail using this stock recovery, if someone can test and tell me(if fails), and then update the recovery, you don't need the stock recovery for your model, only a stock recovery for 4.4.X
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i help you just press thanks buddy ..................if you like my work buy me a beer, or two.. feel free

Tags
cwm, flash, moto g gpe, root, turn moto g to gpe