Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 51,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

U8 UWatch Pro

Tip us?

my2234
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default music

[QUOTE=Kev23;54427532]Could someone help please. An thinking about getting this watch, but I have 2 things I would like to check first. Firstly I like to listen to music through headphones on the phone at work, if headphones are connected does the audio come from the headphones or watch?
Also, there seems to be differing answers on whether if you answer phone calls on the phone itself does the audio come through the phone, or the watch?
Could someone who owns this watch check these please? Thank you[/QUTE]

It may depend on the music player on the phone. I use Power amp and it allows you to choose the output between Bluetooth and smart phone.
It is worth noting that there is no 3.5 mm earphone jack on the phone and so it comes via a micro USB slot which requires a
longer than normal plug and although I have found better earphones with a USB plug so far I have not found a pair with a long USB plug.

When your phone and watch ring (the watch also vibrates) the output and also the input (watch microphone) is from the watch, if you take the call by accepting it using the watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to my2234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alakimaki
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If i have pedometer or sleep monitor on battery will last one day, maybe 3-4 days without. i doubt you would get a days worth by listening to music. on android 4.0 you can select from bluetooth settings whether music and calls go to bluetooth. i think you might need to have at least one selected to get notifications. try disabling bluetooth and enabling again and it might connect back.

i think the u8 driver should work for u8 pro as well. maybe the download agent does not work or some flashtool setting is wrong. i get some kind of ram error iirc.

as far as 3.5 jack goes..
aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-lot-Right-Angel-90-Degree-Long-Micro-USB-2-0-Welding-Three-Piece-Adapter-Connector/1666496164.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Male-to-Female-M-F-Plug-Jack-Stereo-Headphone-Audio-Extension-Cable-Wire/1798684721.html
+ some soldering

korili
Old
Thanks Meter 0
anyone knows how to update the firmware?
thank you