Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [TW] [4.1.2] NOT NOW v3 FINAL GB27 installed with Aroma 7/22/14

Tip us?
 
bigmike6200
Old
#81  
bigmike6200's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1779
Posts: 1,456
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vallejo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44 View Post
I am just checking in over here in my old home. How's it going? Is the Final release working out? Haven't played around with it since getting my new phone. Kitkat is a whole new beast and it's taking so much adjusting to get things the way i liked them on this phone! Oh well, almost ready for my S5 release. Good luck all. Still this has been the best community yet. Who ever is still here enjoy it. Thanks
Hey Stang I am still here. I have KK on the E4GT so I won't be upgrading anytime soon. I haven't been on TW since your 1st version of NN. I will admit I am enjoying the AOSP ROMs. Glad to see things are going great for you. Good luck with the S5.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmike6200 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bilgerryan
Old
#82  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 24606
Posts: 14,406
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Garrett, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44 View Post
I am just checking in over here in my old home. How's it going? Is the Final release working out? Haven't played around with it since getting my new phone. Kitkat is a whole new beast and it's taking so much adjusting to get things the way i liked them on this phone! Oh well, almost ready for my S5 release. Good luck all. Still this has been the best community yet. Who ever is still here enjoy it. Thanks
I agree. And some of the old mods require new methods now... A lot more of a pain in the butt than I thought it was gonna be.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bigmike6200
Old
#83  
bigmike6200's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1779
Posts: 1,456
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vallejo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
I agree. And some of the old mods require new methods now... A lot more of a pain in the butt than I thought it was gonna be.

Maybe you should come back to the "dark side".

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
stangdriver44
Old
#84  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 725
Posts: 359
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cali
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike6200 View Post
Hey Stang I am still here. I have KK on the E4GT so I won't be upgrading anytime soon. I haven't been on TW since your 1st version of NN. I will admit I am enjoying the AOSP ROMs. Glad to see things are going great for you. Good luck with the S5.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The data issue was the only thing holding me back from running aosp, since I was cut off and couldn't use that anymore I did run Vanir and have to agree the customization capabilities are awesome and a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
I agree. And some of the old mods require new methods now... A lot more of a pain in the butt than I thought it was gonna be.

Totally!! I am starting to get things back to the way I like it thanks to @tdunham and his awesome mod thread . Now I just how they don't change everything around again for Android L!! Anyone looking to mod should check that link and don't forget to thank td and the developers over there for their work.
The Following User Says Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes