Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Stock Recovery of Huawei Ascend Y511-U30

Tip us?

ShahKashif
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [HELP] Stock Recovery of Huawei Ascend Y511-U30

I have installed CWM recovery over my stock recovery. Now I want to revert to stock recovery but I am not able to find appropriate stock recovery for my Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 device. I want to flash stock firmware which I have downloaded from Huawei Russia website but my CWM recovery is not recognizing it and update fails. Any suggestions?

Can anybody help me?

ajnabicancer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShahKashif View Post
I have installed CWM recovery over my stock recovery. Now I want to revert to stock recovery but I am not able to find appropriate stock recovery for my Huawei Ascend Y511-U30 device. I want to flash stock firmware which I have downloaded from Huawei Russia website but my CWM recovery is not recognizing it and update fails. Any suggestions?

Can anybody help me?

Did you unlocked 'bootloader' and how you rooted your mobile? Will you please share info on both.

oslo city
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=ajnabicancer;54431553]Did you unlocked 'bootloader' and how you rooted your mobile? Will you please share info on both.[/QUO
Yeah tell me how you installed the CMW recovery.I really need it to reset my phone

ajnabicancer
Old
(Last edited by ajnabicancer; Today at 12:41 AM.) Reason: added more text in reply
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Yeah tell me how you installed the CMW recovery.I really need it to reset my phone
I think both bootloader unlocking and device should be rooted to install/flash CWM or relative app/soft. After that, i am sure installing CWM is not a big problem. Search forum for CWM installation, I'm sure you will find solution.