Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the same issue, read here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1215182

22nd July 2014, 06:54 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I found the problem has become worse and worse, sometimes it just stopped at 30~40%, then I said "f*** it", opened the back cover, pulled the battery out and put it back, reboot. Left it charged during the night. The next morning I found it charged to 100% !! Will post back if it really solved the issue after some more cycles.
24th July 2014, 12:04 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debugger919

I found the problem has become worse and worse, sometimes it just stopped at 30~40%, then I said "f*** it", opened the back cover, pulled the battery out and put it back, reboot. Left it charged during the night. The next morning I found it charged to 100% !! Will post back if it really solved the issue after some more cycles.

I simply let the battery drain to around 20% and then charged it fully. Ever since (1.5 months ago), it has been reporting accurate battery %.
24th July 2014, 02:04 AM |#14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by storino03

I simply let the battery drain to around 20% and then charged it fully. Ever since (1.5 months ago), it has been reporting accurate battery %.

But the problem was the battery could not be charged to 100%, even if I left it charged over night, in the morning it showed 30%.
26th July 2014, 10:57 AM |#15  
Mine works 100% perfect on ND3..

I have tried to make it do somthing weird..

I can't see anything in the ROM coding so far that would cause this..
28th July 2014, 01:40 AM |#16  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 4,039

Donate to Me
More
So over a week later and my battery has been perfect.. Stock rooted nai....

4hrs 40 mins of screen on too..

17th June 2016, 12:47 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I dont know if anyone is still on this post but i have this device and ive had this problem for the last year. It would get so bad with all the discharges that my battery died. I bought another battery and replaced it. I still got -300ma when connected to a 1A chaarger. So i replaced the flexi usb port membrane in hopes that would do it but i only got to 100mA. I bought a 2.4A charger and the tab doesnt even recognize the charger is in. Cant really turn it for service because I rooted it so my warranty is void. Any commentary and opinion would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)